Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ligaments and Tendons.......ANYONE???

IronKop77

ok so when you take steroids your muscle growth exceeds ligament and tendon growth. Therefore your muscles start to become proportionally much stronger than they should be. Is there any way to avoid this? Like a certain steroid that may help with ligament?tendon growth? HGH maybe? Any other drugs?

Gh should help a little but the biggest factor in slow tendon/ligiment adaptation is the small number of blood vessels feeding them. There is little blood flow and hence little oxygen and nutrition. Cycling training style and intensity seems to help a lot and of course off cycle time gives more time to adjust as well.

Deca-Durabolin-Nandrolone decanoate, i think its under used for this purpose and i've had a good experience with it for the theraputic effects you're looking for.

Deca-Durabolin-Nandrolone decanoate, i think its under used for this purpose and i've had a good experience with it for the theraputic effects you're looking for.

WOW bro, you just bumped a fucking 11 year old thread. Seriously? Pay attention to the dates. Not to mention deca is a Band-Aid to an existing issue and WILL NOT fix problems only mask them and they will likely be worse when you come off.

Top Bottom