Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting Hooks

L

lil k

Question everyone....I need to pick up some really good lifting hooks. I have looked at the CLAW etc...and I have heard that they bend easy. ANyone have any good ideas of a real good lifting hook? ANy comments or sources would be appreacaited.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
www.monstermuscle.com look in the grip enhancer section, they have power hooks for $18. I have been using this company since someone here turned me onto it. I highly recommend them and have them on my Christmas list.:biggrin:
I have those hooks, and they suck. You can´t regulate the distance between the wrist wrap and the hook, so (unless you have looooong hands) your hands won´t be contracted while useing them.

I've tried many types of hooks. What it boils down to is that NOTHING beats properly wrapped lifting straps.:D

liftsiron said:
I've tried many types of hooks. What it boils down to is that NOTHING beats properly wrapped lifting straps.:D

True, straps rock....but my hubby does REAL heavy shrugs and he has to use a lot of grip etc...he wants to isolate more...only needs them for shrugs...and maybe some real heavy back work....thanks guys!!

Top Bottom