Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lift heavy or train to maintain on pct?

tonyocchuizzo

Hey guys I've been reading alot of conflicting material on this lately and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the subject. Personally I can't train hard on pct yesterday I made through 3 chest exercises (heavy sets of 15, 10, 8, 6, 4) and after was to fatigued to work out a second muscle group...in fact I got the shakes and felt like shit for the rest of the day...does this happen to anyone else or do most people try to train as hard as possible while on pct?

You should train in PCT the same way you trained on cycle, trying to stick with the same weights and rep ranges at the minimum. Sometimes people can even still make progress, but at the least maintain what you've gained

Okay thanks or the advice a lot of people have been telling me that working out hard when I have low test lvls will actually make my muscles get smaller so I've been taking it super easy, I guess I'll have to get back in there n go full force

Top Bottom