Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Life insurance medical test

Nico Cujo

I took the blood work and ECG for a life insurance policy about 4 weeks into my cycle. I didn't want to do it then but my wife wants to up my life insurance. She doesn't know about the gear
and I won't tell her. My liver enzymes were high, along with my cholesterol. My blood pressure was 118/76 and heart rate 70bpm.
The ECG showed abnormal activity (I don't know what that means, my wife relayed the info to me). Do any of you think if I take milk thistle and drop the fatty foods for about a month, I could improve the results of the tests? I've always had high cholesterol, around 290. Any suggestions? Thanx.

I don't think a minor change in diet and milk thistle will do much. Gear will up your bp, raise your cholesterol, etc.

But this brings about another question...why is your wife upping your life insurance? Has she been planning a big trip for one? :)

I would continue to question why she wants to up the life insurance until you have been off cycle for a few weeks.

Tx, the thought has entered my mind! She runs her own shop, but doesn't bring home a check. So we live off mine. And if I croak, she and my 6 yr old daughter will be taken care of. And...the fat guy she marries (hahaha).

You know you are in trouble if she sounded pleased about the high blood pressure and the abnormal ecg activity, lol. :eek:

ekg's are too complicated to interpret by internet. You need to have a doc look at it and interpret it. First line treatment for high cholesterol is diet modification. If that doesnt work after awhile then medication. Gear will increase your cholesterol even more.

T

The funny thing is I was midway in a cycle of 500mg enan per week and 50mg dbol per day. (4 weeks). My BP is low. I was eating a pound of beef for lunch everyday, with cheese. So my cholesterol would've peaked at this time. Anyway, she wants me to go to a doctor next week and take a stress test. But...she didn't tell me this til after I took 4 omna's today to kickstart my new cycle.

Top Bottom