Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido is low

I ran deca 15 years ago and recovered fine, ran it a few years back and took several months to get libido back. Probably won't run it again however Tren has never affected my libido on or post cycle. Everyone is different gotta find what works for you. When I had the libido issue post deca I started using proviron about 6 weeks after last shot at 100mgs a day. It definitely helped but if I had it to do again I would have started at 50mg ED the day of my last of deca

Sent from my SM-S727VL using EliteFitness mobile app

OK that makes sense because I got blood work done and my test results eight weeks into pct my levels were 123. I’ll chill out and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Its a steroid dude. Why on earth would you take a steroid WHILE your recovering from using steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haha makes sense! I just don’t know much about that kind of stuff that’s why I come on this forum to get educated more From all you guys that know more than I do

Most definitely! You guys obviously know your stuff ! I’ve still got some time obviously before I recover fully. When I can safely start another cycle I’ll definitely be picking your brain as to what to run for my goals and such.

what was the cycle you ran? you need to wait 3-4 more weeks and get bloodwork done and assess from there... no, you do not want to take proviron dude...

Hey A while ago you wrote me out a post cycle therapy regimen with Clomid Aromasin MKGW and all that stuff I was wondering if there’s anyway you could resend it to me I was trying to look at it but I couldn’t find it I just don’t remember the milligrams of how much for how long of each one

Hey A while ago you wrote me out a post cycle therapy regimen with Clomid Aromasin MKGW and all that stuff I was wondering if there’s anyway you could resend it to me I was trying to look at it but I couldn’t find it I just don’t remember the milligrams of how much for how long of each one

I did that cycle with Decca test and equipoise that you recommended for 16 weeks about and I’m two weeks out from starting post cycle therapy and last time your recommendation worked really good I came off when I was 215 and after everything said and done I stayed at 200 solid!

Top Bottom