Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido just not the same since my cycle

dyland

I thought I recovered really well from my steroid cycle but I could be wrong. I ran a cycle of 500 mg testosterone for 12 weeks and I ran a very good PCT. the problem is when I see a check I get the feeling I want to have sex with her but then I go out with her and I’m not even the mood and sex has become not even important to me anymore. I'm only twenty-four years old and I'm scared

That means you didnt recover from your pct properly, you should repct fully with nolvadex aromasin and hcgenerate es again for 4 weeks

Take blood test 1st, depending on results another 4 weeks PCT cycle
Watch your diet, no carbs, protein and veggies only, try intermittent fasting with minimum 12 hours no food, Add OSTAZOL, natural test booster from bannednutrition.com

I thought I recovered really well from my steroid cycle but I could be wrong. I ran a cycle of 500 mg testosterone for 12 weeks and I ran a very good PCT. the problem is when I see a check I get the feeling I want to have sex with her but then I go out with her and I’m not even the mood and sex has become not even important to me anymore. I'm only twenty-four years old and I'm scared

1) What was your 'very good PCT'?
2) You was too young at 24

where is your bloodwork?????

Top Bottom