Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido increase while on test

Test 250..I have been off cycle for 4 months and have decided to pretty much stay off accept for 1 cc of test per week. I have dropped from 270 down to 201 pounds (purposely) along with some surgey but hate that my libido isn't high anymore. I just figured that 1cc per week might give me a nice increase along with a better mood. It always has in the past. I was always taking at least 750 test per week though. So I am wondering if 250 per week will help.

IMO, if the only reason you're taking test is to lift your sex drive, you might want to reconsider. I'd look at other diet-related ideas, while letting my body acclimate to normal hormone balances, rather than running the risk of becoming dependent on boosting it artificially.

It takes me 2wks to to really notice a big difference. But like my man said its not a good idea to use test without knowing what the underlying problem is? Find out why ur libido is not up to par. Have ur test levels checked and complete blood wk done, thats what I would do. I had a similar issue before and went to a doc she gave me a rx for HCG and in 3wks I knocking pictures of the bedroom walls. Good luck

try the herbal route too

Unleashed and Post Cycle seemed to help me recover from deca killing my drive.

Top Bottom