Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido ??

Dude what are your stats?? Is this your first cycle? Follow the advice that was given and you'll make it but I still think you should drop everything and start PCT. Come back to the cycle when you know what you are doing. So many people fuck themselves up by running Tren or Deca without doing research and you are just another prime example. I suggest you put some time into your research and make a wise decision.

i definitely didnt do enuff research i just asked some of the guys at my gym thata i knew were on it and thats what they said! but im gunna quit this cycle for now and do ALOT more research! Thanks alot for the advice everyone!!!

guys at the gym don't know what they are doing 90% of the time.. ignorance is rampant all over the place on just about every subject out there.. thats why you should consult with experts not 'guys at the gym' for important matters.

we have a nice group of the best on here on this shit. you should take advantage

i definitely didnt do enuff research i just asked some of the guys at my gym thata i knew were on it and thats what they said! but im gunna quit this cycle for now and do ALOT more research! Thanks alot for the advice everyone!!!

Sigh!Another classic case of my friends at the gym told me.

im running 400mg of test and 200mg of tren right now

That's your problem. Reverse the ratios of test and tren and libido will be through the roof. Add A little adex or some dspark to control estrogen and you will be golden. With your ratios the way they are your gonna need a bigger dose of adex and some caber to keep libido strong. I also suggest being on n2guard to keep health in check while on tren.

Top Bottom