Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido ??

Let me guess, no AI?

My friend had this same issue, I told him to run aromsin and within a day he was good to go. He was also running test/tren.

whys that ???!!?

Bc you're taking nothing you need and everything you don't need lol. Follow the advice that has been given and you'll make it through just fine. But learn a good lesson. put some serious time into research on roids, ai's, serms, and anything that falls into the category (19nor's in your case). There a lot of info on this site and the Internet. Use it. Tren is nothing to fuck with

This is a prime example of why you shouldn't run a cycle without proper research about the cycle itself and the proper ancillaries. Clomid during cycle...no AI...nothing to control prolactin...

Of course your libido is going to be shit. I suggest you do some thorough research so you know why.

What is you PCT? I hope it's not Clomid and Nolva, but I have a bad feeling...

i was told to take the clomid during the entire cycle and the ease off it at the end? should i just do it post cycle?

who told you to take it during cycle?

it wasn't this site i assure you

clomid has a bad rep for being a dick killer.. stop taking it.. you should feel better in a week or so. 50mg a day is too much anyway, i really don't understand why people run it that high ever to begin with .. more is NOT better with drugs because ALL DRUGS have side effects

I also find it very interesting the 2 threads that are at the top of the forum are both tren users. one guy has no libido stacking test with tren. the other said he almost ripped off the skin off his dick on tren alone with no test. it shows that test DOES NOT save you from a badly prepared cycle. hopefully we eventually cut out the whole you need test with every cycle myth, its getting too many guys in major trouble.

Last edited:
i was told to take the clomid during the entire cycle and the ease off it at the end? should i just do it post cycle?

Yea man save it or pct. 25mg Ed is fine. And stay away from nolva on tren or coming off tren.

Top Bottom