Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD and S4 stack

thunboe

Haven't seen anyone mention the stacked together. I am in a situation where I had ordered lgd 4033 and they sent me the wrong thing so now I have an extra bottle of it and I am going to stack it along with S4 andarine.
What are the best dosages of each?

Haven't seen anyone mention the stacked together. I am in a situation where I had ordered lgd 4033 and they sent me the wrong thing so now I have an extra bottle of it and I am going to stack it along with S4 andarine.

ive actually tried lgd and s4 it's a good cycle but never go over 25mgs on s4 andarine to avoid the vision sides

10mgs lgd
25mgs andarine s4
good stack
add some n2guard

Read the articles at the top of the page

what? ive done far more than "mention" this stack over the last 5 years... ive preached time and time again that it is one of the best two sarms combos you could ever run so i have no clue why you would say you haven't heard it mentioned, since ive plastered it everywhere

you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I have seen this stack ran countless times with very strong results. Run the cycle exactly as Dylan has laid it out and for the best sarms, visit sarms4sale

Top Bottom