Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD S4 Osta and GW Cycle Help

BeastKingGandor

A friend of mine and I are 21 years old and looking to do our first cycle of any kind with SARMs.

We have ordered LGD, S4, Osta, and GW. I know usually Osta GW and S4 are done together simultaneously for the Triple Stack Protocol, however we want to stack all four of the mentioned compounds given the mass gains of LGD.

So far, we've been unable to sift through the various forums to determine the best way to approach this stack. I've seen where guys have suggested running all of them at once given the "synergy" between the compounds and it improving their effects. However, I've also read that since some of the compounds are more bulking compounds and others cutting, it would be good to run LGD and S4 overlapped with Osta and GW and to finish on the latter two compounds during PCT.

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to run all of these compounds in a single cycle. Please include dosing and timing if possible and justifications for the cycle. Any help on PCT for the given stacks would greatly help as well since there is a good deal of conflicting info here as well.

Thanks guys!

Hi beastking, here's a common SARMs triple stack for what you have coming in:

Weeks 1-8 LGD-4033 5-10 mg in the morning
Weeks 1-8 S4 50 mg day; split doses in AM and PM
Weeks 1-8 GW 10-20 mg day; split doses 12 hours apart
Weeks 1-8 Hcgenerate

Weeks 9-12 Mini pct

Most don't include Osta in this stack because it's kind of like a less-powerful version of LGD. However, there's nothing wrong with making it a quad stack; it's just like a bigger dose of LGD. Some also include Osta in their mini pct, although it can be slightly suppressive and this isn't recommended for everybody.

You could do this for mini PCT to be on the safe side:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

However, truth is that most people can get by with one or the other during SARMs PCT. You might also use a strong testosterone booster in PCT because SARMs can cause slight suppression. Depending upon how much you want to put into a SARMs cycle, it would be ideal to get blood tests before and after a cycle to see where blood levels are at.

Top Bottom