Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD and RAD sarms, how much will I gain?

huntingNed

Hey I am 23 years old and I want to run LGD4033 anabolicum with RAD140 testolone sarms types. Was thinking of doing 10mg/10mg stack for 8 weeks. I am currently skinny, 5’10” and 155 pounds. Not sure on body fat but lean. Tired of being skinny and not getting results in gym. How much will I gain on this stack? I want to get huge

I cant say how much you'll gain but 10mgs of lgd and 10mgs of testolone isnt much, at least go with 20mgs rad and add 3 caps cardazol preworkout for a maximum boost.

please dont ever ask how much you will gain.. WE ARE NOT PSYCHICS, WE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE GOING TO GAIN! man i literally despise that questions damn near more than any other question you could ask

Hey I am 23 years old and I want to run LGD4033 anabolicum with RAD140 testolone sarms types. Was thinking of doing 10mg/10mg stack for 8 weeks. I am currently skinny, 5’10” and 155 pounds. Not sure on body fat but lean. Tired of being skinny and not getting results in gym. How much will I gain on this stack? I want to get huge
Well sounds like your problem is your diet. No compounds will fix that.

Top Bottom