Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD or ostarine?

oMCdoreM

What do you think between using lgd 4033 and MK 2866 for my sarms cycle? Which one would you pick and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each
my goals are to recomp and motivate myself to workout
just need something to get me over the edge because I train 4 times a week and I get tired a lot from work

peds are not going to "motivate" you, thats not what you use them for... as far as recomp, i would go with ostarine... lgd is better for more size but the versatility of ostarine is definitely perfect for this, with lean muscle gain and strength along with the healing it can provide...

you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

You can recomp with both but I also would go with Ostarine as the option for recomposition. It can do so many different things for you. I would strongly suggest following Dylan's layout and for the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale!

What do you think between using lgd 4033 and MK 2866 for my sarms cycle? Which one would you pick and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each
my goals are to recomp and motivate myself to workout
just need something to get me over the edge because I train 4 times a week and I get tired a lot from work

I would use both lgd and mk, why pick one or other?

10mgs LGD
50mgs mk2866
25mgs rad140
I would like that stack myself ;)

On top of LGD and MK2866, add some RAD140-25mgs. For energy in the morning or training, take CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of energy, cardio,stamina, FAT loss

Top Bottom