Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD only cycle

franklinKS

I am going to be recruited into the military for mandatory service and I'm going to do a lgd 4033 cycle to help me gain some muscle mass and maintain my conditioning. I'm only going to be able to train on the weekends the way I want to and plan on doing full body workouts. During the week it's going to be all military training and studying. Do you think I'm wasting my time running this sarm stack during this period or do you think it will be beneficial

You can run sarms during this time but why LGD?
better go with
25mgs testolone rad
20mgs cardarine gw

good energy and recomp gains

I am going to be recruited into the military for mandatory service and I'm going to do a lgd 4033 cycle to help me gain some muscle mass and maintain my conditioning. I'm only going to be able to train on the weekends the way I want to and plan on doing full body workouts. During the week it's going to be all military training and studying. Do you think I'm wasting my time running this sarm stack during this period or do you think it will be beneficial

Start training for the service now

lgd would still be very beneficial... i would definitely consider adding s4 along with it...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

try NATURAL sarms replacement-CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy,FAT loss; OSTAZOL- test booster, strength,bulk up; NUTROZOL - HGH booster, sleep aid

Top Bottom