Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd making me tired

pewies

I have been on lgd 4033 by itself for the past 4 weeks at 20 mg a day. I dropped the dosage down to 10 mg because I felt tired and lethargic on this cycle. What should I do from here , I'm not using the sponsor product Cuz I wanted to save money , I guess I screwed up but what do I do from here

there's two issues here

1. you are running it double the max dose its intended so thats clearly an issue

2. i have no clue what you actually have or whose product you are using but you take risks when you dont use trusted and verified sources... you need to stop using what you are using and get bloodwork so we can see what kind of damage is done

from now on stick with sarms4sale!!!!

As Dylan pointed out, you are using too much LGD however I have a feeling you may have a bad source. I would highly recommend not using it anymore and getting bloodwork done so you can see what kind of issues it is causing you. It could be multiple problems if you are using a pro hormone and you would need to address them all

LGD never made me tired but I got real lgd
probably you have some fake prohormones posing as sarms from tony huge, those make anyone tired
tony huge spikes his sarms so be careful

Hope you ordered from sarms.forsale if not it’s hard telling what you are taking.

Top Bottom