Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD first time cycle

Eugene45

I feel like crap right now on LGD4033 anabolicum, like I felt great the first few weeks on it, I am using 10mg a day. Then over the past week things have changed. I feel no energy and lethargic and my libido is even going down. I got these sarms from enhanced athlete in case you want to know. What do I do?

I'm not a fan of LGD but it shouldn't make you feel like crap. Enhanced athlete sarms are faked a lot, like probably most counterfeit sarms brand in the world. You probably have fake sarms, maybe prohormones.

I feel like crap right now on LGD4033 anabolicum, like I felt great the first few weeks on it, I am using 10mg a day. Then over the past week things have changed. I feel no energy and lethargic and my libido is even going down. I got these sarms from enhanced athlete in case you want to know. What do I do?

Now, with all the info on them almost certainly being PH why did you buy from them?

The guys are right man. Probably not actually sarms. Cut your lose run a pct and get some
actual sarms from sarms.forsale you won’t regret it

Top Bottom