Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD first cycle?

5Lefopo

I had some questions about running lgd-4033 and hoping you guys can answer them for me.

1. if I use lgd 4033 at 20 mg a day and then stopped using it after 12 weeks will I keep my gains forever or can I lose some back
  2. will my testosterone levels ever come back to normal levels
  3. is lgd 4033 good for someone who's new to using these
  4. I'm looking for strength is it the best strength sarm?

1. that is double the max dose of lgd... you should only be using 10 mg per day... noone knows how much you will or will not keep
2. yes, thats why you run a mini pct
3. i would suggest a different option as your first sarm or stack
4. s4 and s23 are the best for strength

a good first stack is the original sarms triple stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I had some questions about running lgd-4033 and hoping you guys can answer them for me.

1. if I use lgd 4033 at 20 mg a day and then stopped using it after 12 weeks will I keep my gains forever or can I lose some back

1 dont use 20mgs of lgd its too much, 10mgs of lgd4033/day is max
your test levels will drop on lgd

if you want to get stronger lgd and rad140 are your friends maybe some s4 andarine

try this
10mgs lgd4033
25mgs rad140
25mgs andarine s4

You need to stimulate the body to retain gains. No one can say what you'll keep

Top Bottom