Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD first cycle?

1. that is double the max dose of lgd... you should only be using 10 mg per day... noone knows how much you will or will not keep
2. yes, thats why you run a mini pct
3. i would suggest a different option as your first sarm or stack
4. s4 and s23 are the best for strength

a good first stack is the original sarms triple stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Yo it’s been a minute for sure. Thinking of running the original stack laid out above. What would someone expect to see results right on the assumption diet was setup properly (ie clean and say tailored towards cutting). Just curious as I have done some aas before but not Sarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo it’s been a minute for sure. Thinking of running the original stack laid out above. What would someone expect to see results right on the assumption diet was setup properly (ie clean and say tailored towards cutting). Just curious as I have done some aas before but not Sarms.

Fat loss, endurance, lean muscle, strength, healing and recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fat loss, endurance, lean muscle, strength, healing and recovery

Thanks bro! Any significant benefits if I added LGD into the stack or would it not be worth it with all the other SARMS in stack.

Thanks bro! Any significant benefits if I added LGD into the stack or would it not be worth it with all the other SARMS in stack.

More strength and size. Its an excellent addition

Top Bottom