Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD effectiveness

Petromilovano

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've been interested in trying out a SARM (LGD). What is the effectiveness like? I'm thinking of stacking it with a TRT dose of testosterone. I heard when paired with a testosterone base (even a small TRT amount) it produces good effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As a less important sidenote, how well does LGD work on its own without stacking? I will be stacking it for certain but would like to know how strong LGD is on its own merit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also any comments about possible AI and pct plans would be appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

good for size and strength... it works great on its own... its obviously more effective to stack sarms but its still very effective on its own.. you dont need an ai man.. it doesnt convert to estrogen.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

good for size and strength... it works great on its own... its obviously more effective to stack sarms but its still very effective on its own.. you dont need an ai man.. it doesnt convert to estrogen.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

follow this and hit Dylan or me up for an esarms code to save you some cash

So the mini pct is only 4 weeks ? I will make sure to order a months worth as I don’t want to have any lingering sides from miscalculations.

So the mini pct is only 4 weeks ? I will make sure to order a months worth as I don’t want to have any lingering sides from miscalculations.

yes that is g2g. if it is legit sarms from esarms that will work great

and then you can bridge after for another 4 weeks if you would like with n2generate

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan has you covered with this stack bro

Top Bottom