Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD cutting cycle

Hi guys, wondering if any members have used the sarm LGD whilst cutting or even a recomp, not many threads on LGD.

I am looking at running 8 weeks of LGD, GW and combine with yohimbine, caffeine, greentea and finish cycle off with Albuterol. All this whilst staying in calorie deficit, high protein and a combination of cardio and resistance training. Reason I want to run LGD as used it for a bulk and yielded amazing results, therefore wanted to use to counteract the muscle wasting/loss whilst on a cut, Osta is great but I found gains were mediocre in comparison to LGD.

Love to hear of other users experiences with lgd for cutting/recomp.

Thanks in advance
yes brother it 100% can be used in a cut.Im actually suprised i dont see it used in a cut more often.

Sounds like a good plan. S4 would be a sick addition. It works really well for strength when coupled with lgd

Sounds like a good plan. S4 would be a sick addition. It works really well for strength when coupled with lgd

yes that is a great combination for sure ldg/gw/s4.You will gain the maximum of any sarms cycle, just about and you will cut as well.

here is an optimal cycle...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom