Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 vs Hdrol

Irongiant_

Hey guys just wanted to hear from some experienced guys, how would you compare the sarm Lgd-4033 to the ph helladrol.

Mostly in terms of size, strength, feeling on cycle, suppressive/shutdown.

Thanks for your input! :)

The main difference is one affects your liver and one doesn't , if you have the cash to spend I would run both , I just came off a M-lmg / H-drol cycle and I've been on S-4 and lgd for 2 weeks now , I had not given much thought when I planned my prohormone cycle so I just ran my pct and jumped right on the sarms , after my show in October I plan on running oxandrovar with the sarms stacked together , and lgd is suppressive but not as suppressive as h-drol even though I believe it's dependent on the person , I never have any gyno issues and I recovered really fast off my prohormone cycle , I would say if lgd was ran by itself at 10mg per day and h-drol ran by itself they would require similar pct's , I think they would offer similar strength gains each by itself and as long as your diet is clean and your on a good cycle support supplement you should feel pretty good on both as well , so many factors to take into consideration but both would be similar in many ways except the prohormone you need cycle support where the lgd you could run without anything unless your gyno prone then maybe a liquidex or letrozone with it.

Hey guys just wanted to hear from some experienced guys, how would you compare the sarm Lgd-4033 to the ph helladrol.

Mostly in terms of size, strength, feeling on cycle, suppressive/shutdown.

Thanks for your input! :)

How you feel is going to be significantly different... when you run anything methylated, you can definitely get a lot of gains but you have far more side effects to worry about and address as opposed to running something non-methylated like sarms... LGD is very powerful and will provide just as much strength... The size gained will be close and although lgd may be slightly less, it will be much cleaner, much easier to keep, and you will feel much better on cycle as well as being able to run it twice as long... with helladrol, you will gain size and strength but you must worry about shutdown, methylation, etc... shutdown with any sarms will be little none and running hcgenerate alongside will lower it even further bro... you could always stack them together but i would go with lgd... i have a really nice stack option for you.... if you go the ph route, understand that oxandrovar crushes helladrol in every regard... its far stronger and much more effective and stacks very well with sarms... here is an optimal cycle for you...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I've ran both several times and I can say with certainty that LGD is the better choice. The fact that it is non toxic is the best thing about it and it produces steroid like results.

lgd will give less side effect and much better overall well being feeling.

The transition from cycle to PCT with LGD will be very smooth, and the gains are very keepable. With Hdrol there is obviously a lot more shutdown and there is also the toxicity factor. Hdrol can also only be ran for about 6 weeks where LGD can be ran safely up to 12 weeks. Therefore I think LGD is the better choice here

The transition from cycle to PCT with LGD will be very smooth, and the gains are very keepable. With Hdrol there is obviously a lot more shutdown and there is also the toxicity factor. Hdrol can also only be ran for about 6 weeks where LGD can be ran safely up to 12 weeks. Therefore I think LGD is the better choice here

thats a good point about lgd being able to be ran longer.I didnt even think to mention that

That would go with all sarms products vs oral and why we suggest to mix sarms with alot of orals for those that want to run all legal stacks

Great point. A lot of these oral PHs are just as hard on the botty as dbol or even drols. LGD has virtually no shutdown as only a few trials showed any shut down at all. It's all where you get it, honestly. If you stick to sarms1, the leader in the industry when it comes to sarms, you're g2g.

Very good point ESPECIALLY about the transition into pct... that is a major factor and the length of time you can use it is another excellent point... double the cycle length and nice steady gains throughout... that's very important and its not only good for the body but for the mind as well...

ALSO, the overall general sense of well being that sarms provide... the gains on ph's and orals can be excellent but they do often make you feel bad as you get deeper into them and it makes it harder to workout... when you are on sarms, you are full of energy, and just have that great internal and external feeling... that's why sarms stack so well with everything because they can mitigate and combat many of these sides and make everything effective to its highest extent...

Top Bottom