Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 Suppression Finding... VERY INTRIGUING

dylangemelli

I have been conducting thorough research over the last few months on LGD-4033 so that I can continue to provide the most up to date information for everyone so that a successful and safe cycle can be ran... I have found some VERY intriguing information in regards to the suppression that has occurred on LGD... As it has been marketed, there has been quite a bit of talk of anabolic like suppression being part of the side effects... After seeing several logs, it seems that suppression has been fairly small, which I felt was intriguing in itself considering that almost all of the logs that are out there report the same thing... I came across some studies that have been conducted that show some surprising findings... Through studies and logs, the side effects from LGD have so far shown to be minimal. The suppression that has shown has been dose dependent but there has been a decrease in total and free test as well as SHBG. The interesting findings shown have show NO significant decrease in LH or FSH. This is very encouraging to users as it shows that while suppressive, recovery will still not be near as long as with anabolics. It has shown to be non toxic and side effects have been mild to minimal. LGD has not shown increases in estradiol but as with anything, an anti aromatizer should be kept on hand.

For more LGD info, check out my new LGD articles at What is LGD-4033? - Evolutionary.org

Great findings. Since there is no significant decrease in LH and FSH, would bridging with LGD be a safe option as long as you run a 4 week pct afterward? Then, assuming you've confirmed a full recovery, run a cycle? My personal experiences with LGD were awesome and I never noticed any libido issues or testicular atrophy. I also found it extremely easy to recover from when using a good natty stack

Great article on LGD. It appears some may have been under dosing for their intended goals eg. 5-10mg ED for a bulk and 5-8mg ED for recomp.

Thanks for the info Dylan.

You need to do more research.

this is your 10th post bashing LGD. if you don't like it send it back and get your money back.

not saying you are necessarily this way but many times people who blame compounds for their lack of gains are usually guys who don't know how to diet or workout properly.

Great findings. Since there is no significant decrease in LH and FSH, would bridging with LGD be a safe option as long as you run a 4 week pct afterward? Then, assuming you've confirmed a full recovery, run a cycle? My personal experiences with LGD were awesome and I never noticed any libido issues or testicular atrophy. I also found it extremely easy to recover from when using a good natty stack

I am starting to lean that way bro... I still think that a full pct should be ran but I think it can be utilized at a moderate dose as a bridge... An interesting finding that I have come across is the actual dosage... It was tolerated well, with minimal side effects dosed up to 22 mg day... This may have something to do with the lack of suppression that has been seen... I know many have been sticking to under 10 mg day... I would also make sure that hcgenerate ES is ran alongside of it as well, just to ensure that suppression is minimal...

would you say this is a better option than Osta?

They are similar in quite a few ways but have different purposes as well... I would not run lgd in pct as you would with osta because it is still more suppressive... I think a lot of it has to do with how it is being dosed right now... The doses have been more moderate than have been tested in these studies... Osta has a lot more healing benefit to it as well but LGD is going to add more size and strength... They can definitely both be utilized in different ways... If you want more size, then go with LGD... If you want good size but more towards the lean side with the healing and less suppression, then osta is the better option... I would still run a full pct with lgd... Osta will only need a mini...

Top Bottom