Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 Suppression Finding... VERY INTRIGUING

Just because Unique's LGD 4033 didn't do squat for me and several others on this site, you think I'm trolling? The purpose of this site is to share infomation and experiences and that's what I'm doing. If you want to only listen to reps and their supplement BS be my guest. I haven't given up on SARMS but I think SS will be my new source.

Just because Unique's LGD 4033 didn't do squat for me and several others on this site, you think I'm trolling? The purpose of this site is to share infomation and experiences and that's what I'm doing. If you want to only listen to reps and their supplement BS be my guest. I haven't given up on SARMS but I think SS will be my new source.

No, that's not why I think you're trolling. If you had said "Unique's LGD did shit for me and I think its trash" then that would have been a normal comment. Instead, you're telling one of the most well informed members on our board that he needs to do more research just because he has heard good things about something that didn't work for you. And you've done it about 10 times now. That's why I think you're trolling.

Anyway, that aside, SS is my source for everything for a reason. I don't expect their LGD to change that.

why did you not contact a rep about this previously and why didn't you get your money back if you weren't happy?

I asked you the same question before.. and I looked up your IP and there is no record of anybody with that address ever ordering from unique. so that tells me you are bashing.

unique has a tough time keeping their stuff in stock for a reason, because it works!!

I probably should have returned it but that's normally a hassle. I origionally had three bottles, two of the bottles (still unopened) were sent instead of S4 (backordered). At the time I thought it was a good deal. I want to try S4 but have reservations due to changes in the M1 receptors in the body. I will try to reuturn the unopened bottles of LGD. Ostarine works well for me may they will exchage.

I probably should have returned it but that's normally a hassle. I origionally had three bottles, two of the bottles (still unopened) were sent instead of S4 (backordered). At the time I thought it was a good deal. I want to try S4 but have reservations due to changes in the M1 receptors in the body. I will try to reuturn the unopened bottles of LGD. Ostarine works well for me may they will exchage.

you have to understand that not everyone responds to every single thing that they take... some experience more side effects than others... some see huge gains and some see none... nothing works 100% for everyone and that's just the way the body is constructed... I am sure they will work with you if something didn't work as expected... that's why we try different things and there are several different options for everyone... hopefully you will respond well to something else... GENERALLY, the results have been quite significant on LGD, but as I said, nothing is 100% so just give something else a try or stick with osta...

Have you ever heard of anyone stacking lgd and s-4?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using EliteFitness

just scooped up a bottle of SARMS SEARCH 4033 on the pre-order.

this will be my first time researching with this product.

cant wait!!!!

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the Unique LGD, but I've seen examples of people using it that had very different results. A friend of mine bought a bottle after we discussed it and he has been thrilled with the results. I haven't used LGD yet but I've used all of the other products from Unique and have had no complaints about my products either.

Top Bottom