Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033,S4 and forma stanzol

Hi!
Ive got me a bottle of each Mk-4033, S4 and forma stanzol.

How should i cycle them in a best way?

im assuming you mean lgd-4033 not mk2866...

1-8 lgd 3mg day then assess your tolerance... after a few weeks you can bump to 5mg
1-8 s4 50 mg day split doses... 25mg a.m. 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 hcgenerate

save forma for pct

pct 9-12

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the unleashed/post cycle combo can be used in place of methyl eaa and test infusion… ntbm.com

im assuming you mean lgd-4033 not mk2866...

1-8 lgd 3mg day then assess your tolerance... after a few weeks you can bump to 5mg
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 hcgenerate

save forma for pct

pct 9-12

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the unleashed/post cycle combo can be used in place of methyl eaa and test infusion… ntbm.com

Thank you!!

You think I should stack lgd with s4?
I read someone saying to rum S4 after pct.

Clomid and aromasin is hard to get around here.
Some testo boosters are no problems tho.

Thank you!!

You think I should stack lgd with s4?
I read someone saying to rum S4 after pct.

Clomid and aromasin is hard to get around here.
Some testo boosters are no problems tho.

what i would do is run lgd as a stand alone... then run a sarms triple stack after pct... after pct i would run mk2866, s4 and gw...

First of all iwana say a hi from Europe and Austria in special, and big thx to all guys that try to help out people on doing a corect cycle and helping out avoiding big mistakes.
I am folowing your thread and all over the forum for long time and read all logs about sarms yet posted. First i give an intro to myself.
I am 37years old 1,86m and 95kg 12%bf
Training for long time 1993- with some big pause inbetween(had 138kg...fat... and lost 52kg and start all over) ... never used AAS or PH before(but having some poor knowledge on them and how they work) but the new SARMs got my attraction and was giving a try to them after folowing several logs.
About Food and Training i dont wana discuss here its a big subject but you can trust i know what i am doing ;-)
My last Bulking Cycle was Osta 25mg S4 50mg split mk677 50mg over 12weeks on cycle supports: hcgenerate forma bilberry dermacrine omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c bcaa gluta cycle suport... pct test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....
I never get any issues on nothing had great cardio well beeing and so on.

As i Read here LGD 4033 is 10 times more powerfull will possible shut you down even with hcgenerate and much more if taken with s4! In europe they are asuming that running lgd4033 for 8 weeks and start osta some days before ending for another 8 weeks...would be the perfect deal before entering pct...what you thing on it?

Could an LGD 4033 be taken as a test base in general.... for example to ad some dienazone(1.5ml) although they work totaly different i know;-)

Ading s4 for the androgenics i can imagine works fine like using stano or AH v3 but without the sides of DHT only some vision that i had too(bilberry helped out though) am i wright?

i read that osta is something about 225mg per week of test e whats about lgd? what do you assume?(i know difficult to say but just a guess if possible)

My goal is to put some LBM with some small amount of fat and water is ok and next cycle do what dylan said with osta,s4,gw...and then again lgd and so on...

1-8 lgd 3-5mg day
7-15 Osta 25mg
1-8 arimidex 0.25-0.5 mg eod(or as needed if signs of gyno ocure have nolvadex on hand too)
8-15 Forma (AI)
1-15 HCGeneratewith pause inbetween(HCG increase)
1-15 Dermacrine with pause inbetween(elevate mood)
1-15 bilberry omega multi protein whey casein cissus msm zink b12 p5p d3 c bcaa gluta cycle suport
1-15 dopadex with pause inbetween (prolactin)

PCT 16-20

clomid 50/25/25/25
Diesel Test hardcore craze lclt erase lean xtream creapure cop dopadex and vits omega....

I guess i could write much more here but really dont wana waste your time and apreciate the work you are doing.thx

Top Bottom