Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 and S4 (Andarine) - GYNO

tdavis1031

OK first to give some background. I'm in my late 20's and already have a little gyno from a prohormone cycle (CycloBolan from Infinite Labs, the old formula not the new) in 2010. The endocrinologist started me on femara then after awhile took me off femara and put me on tamoxifen for some time. In 2012, after i had the gyno under control (but not completely gone) I decided to buy a natural test pre workout (AndroFury from Prosource). Somehow after 4 weeks of using the test booster it irritated my nipples to the point of some growth and sensitivity returning. After stopping the test booster everything went back to normal - sensitivity and growth subsided. About a year later i found at about SARMS and bought a bottle of GW-501516. After running it for 2 weeks i started noticing some growth and sensitivity, so I adruptly stopped the GW. By this time my endo had switched me back to femara and took me off the tamoxifen. After a couple weeks everything returned to normal besides my right nipple staying sensitive. It stayed that way for a few months until I went back to the doctor (no growth just sensitivity). He put me back on tamoxifen (20mg) and femara (2.5mg) and the sensitivity went away, and they started chipping away at the remaining gyno. Fast forward 2 or 3 years later and I just recently i bought some LGD-4033 and S4 to run concurrently. Mind you I've been on the femara and tamoxifen the 2 or 3 years and still am til this day. I started the LGD first running it at 3mg for a week. I would check my nipples everyday and night just to make sure they were not growing. A week goes by and nothing's changed so I up the dose to 4mg and start the S4 at 40mg four days later. So I have been on the LGD for 2 1/2 weeks and the S4 for a week. The problem is I'm feeling some growth in my right nipple (they're asymmetrical, right has more growth even before I started cycle), but not in the left. I plan on stopping the S4 immediately because I'm thinking it might be the culprit in all of this. I can't be for sure since i did not give the LGD adequate time to really assess and see if it was going to affect my gyno. It seems I am really gyno prone for some reason, and my twin brother has took more hardcore gear and is also running the same cycle (LGD-5mg / S4-50mg), but gets no sides at all. I'm down to hear any advice or suggestions on adding a SERM or some other estrogen controller or a change in dosage. Other than that, if it continues to grow I will stop the LGD and probably stay away from anything that affects or could affect my hormones. Open to hear all comments and suggestions.

The issue you are having is not estrogenic in nature. For some reason I have seen that sarms warrant prolactin based side effects including nipple sensitivity and lactation. The use of serms and AI's will not do much, if anything to combat these side effects. In order to prevent or reverse these side effects start with fairly high doses of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) around 600mg and space out doses throughout the day. Ive seen that 200mg with each meal prevents the side effects seen with taking it all at once. If vitamin B6 doesn't cut it Caber should knock any prolactin based issue right out. Ive found that in the past vitamin b6 seems to be enough to prevent or reduce prolactin based issues.

Top Bottom