Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 Review

if you want to bulk up, but also have it clean, then run this cycle...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-4 primobol dex 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Dope layout.. Keeping this in mind for sure. And almost all of those products are on sale today.

i'm 17 5'10 172 and I've been lifting for about 5 years. for the past year I've been at a plateu of around 168-172 and i haven't gotten past it. I've tried switching routines, eating more (a lot more) and every natural supplement in the vitamin store lol. I'm lifetime natural and willing not to be lol, I'm too young for anabolic and don't want my balls to disappear quite yet, so i was researching arms and have come to the conclusion i want to try ostarine, or lgd (4033) any tips, dosages, advice? or anyone close to my age thats tried it?

Top Bottom