Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 + PCT and Uniquemicals Help

Mr.GoodNice

Hi, friends.

I'm new here and hope this is the right area to post this; my apologies if it's not.

I have a 2 part question - first about the SARM cycle and then an issue with Uniquemicals.

I'm going to run a SARM cycle for the first time and would like your help/opinions.

So far I have ordered LGD-4033 (from Uniquemicals) and Finaflex Revolution PCT Black + Pure Test Combo (from Amazon); I will be ordering Forma Stanzol soon. I am also considering adding MK-2866 into the PCT. I have no plans for a SERM currently.

I have all the usual multi-vitamin, creatine, pre-workout stuff.

My experience is limited. Last summer I ran my first PH with decent results. It was a simple Powerlab Halotest-25 with CEL CycleAssist, and a PCT of Powerlab PC2 with a SERM of Nolvadex.

What else do I need for my first SARM?

Keep in mind I want this to be as bare-bones are possible to really gauge the results well without too much interference. I've seen people include things like S4 and HCGenerate during their SARMs but I'd like to omit them for the first run if possible. Please recommend only things that are more of a necessity rather than those that enhance results.

I'm running this as an experiment for it's curative purposes. I have been side lined with an injury for the last 6 months and have just recently gotten back to the gym semi-consistently. I will be back to a 3 day split before starting this SARM. I want to see how effective this is for rehabilitation abilities so I am not concerned about maximum gains right now, hence why I'm trying to keep this cycle as basic as possible.

I have read that LGD-4033 is somewhat suppressive yet also see people not using any SERMs during their PCT and as such I have no plans to currently use any. Thoughts?

In summation, my current cycle plan is as follows:

LGD-4033 x 6-8 weeks (length OK?)
week 1 - 1mg
week 2 - 2mg
week 3 - 3mg
week 4 - 4mg
week 5 - 4mg
week 6 - 5mg
week 7 - 5mg (maybe)
week 8 - 5mg (maybe)

PCT x 4 weeks (length OK?)
Forma Stanzol - 3 pumps/2x daily + OTC PCT
(possibly MK-2866 - not sure of dosage)

I may log this if anyone is curious about the results it may have on injury recovery more than the maximum amount of gains it produces. As I said, I'm trying to keep it simple and gaining size is not my priority during this first run. In a way this is also an experiment on how much size can be gained with a minimal stand-alone cycle, so I guess that's interesting.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

-------

Now the help I need in regards to Uniquemicals (their site isn't working):

I placed my order through Uniquemicals after reading multiple positive reviews from this forum. I ordered on July 8th but have not received any shipment information or tracking number yet. I emailed them a few days ago but have not received a response. Is there anybody from that company on here that can help me? I see they're a sponsor with positive reviews but I've also read a few people who have waited months without receiving products or a response. My concern is that I will be moving soon and don't have the time to wait around. How else can I contact them? Their site seems to be down all day so far.

For comparison I ordered my PCT from Amazon on the same day and received it today. Uniquemicals claims to ship in 24hrs so I'm surprised I haven't received anything yet let alone simple tracking information so I have an idea of where it is or if it's even shipped. I'm just looking for a simple status update on my order.

Thanks for reading.

the site is working now. i would agree that the customer service needs to be improved but i have no control over that. you didn't order long ago, i would expect you to get it very soon. sorry for the inconvienience.

you can always hit me up for some good deals on LGD and it will get to you in 3 days with tracking :)

Steve, I appreciate your response. I take it you're a rep from Uniquemicals? Would you know of a way to track my current order?
I logged in just now to check and under "My Order History" it says "You have not yet made any purchases." although it shows the charge went through fine on my card so you can see my confusion.
I'm just so used to tracking numbers and shipping info with everything I order that when I don't receive them I assume there's a problem.
Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind for my next order if this one goes over well. :D

reps don't have access to that stuff bro. that would have to come down to customer service.. believe me if i ran customer service i would be all over it by now.

they can be slow to respond but i assure you that your stuff is on the way, no reason to panic. nobody on here has ever not gonna something from any sponsor and not been taken care of or else we would kick them out of here. unique are good peeps, the prices are low but when you have low prices with any internet based business you gotta realize sometimes its hard to talk to someone

Don't worry about unique and your order, I assure you they will come through. I had the same problem, order didn't show up in order history and it took a few days of emailing to sort it out but they are just having troubles with their system right now. Im a few weeks into my cycle and I do have slight raised estrogen sides plus the boys have been smaller then usual so I started using forma stanzol and grabbed some HCGenerate and everything is back to normal.

Good luck with your cycle im sure you'll love this stuff :)

No worries, thanks for the reassurance. I'm a patient person, just double checking.

Besides, I have some time to kill while I wait for opinions on my first planned SARM.

Don't worry about unique and your order, I assure you they will come through. I had the same problem, order didn't show up in order history and it took a few days of emailing to sort it out but they are just having troubles with their system right now. Im a few weeks into my cycle and I do have slight raised estrogen sides plus the boys have been smaller then usual so I started using forma stanzol and grabbed some HCGenerate and everything is back to normal.

Good luck with your cycle im sure you'll love this stuff :)

That's good to hear. I'll take what you said into consideration. I didn't have any gyno reactions on my PH, although it was a pretty mild run from what I understand.
I'll grab HCGenerate if I notice anything.

What kind of PCT do you have planned? Using any SERM? Any protection on cycle necessary with this?

Thanks for chiming in.

That's good to hear. I'll take what you said into consideration. I didn't have any gyno reactions on my PH, although it was a pretty mild run from what I understand.
I'll grab HCGenerate if I notice anything.

What kind of PCT do you have planned? Using any SERM? Any protection on cycle necessary with this?

Thanks for chiming in.

I have unleashed/post cycle combo with HCGenerate and forma, have some extra clomid on hand from a test cycle I did awhile ago but i highly doubt i would need it. Ordered up some MK-2866 which I will probably run during PCT aswell.

Steve is dead on - Unique may be slow but they will get you your order and the product will perform up to snuff. I rep for them but I only do so because their products performed so well when I used them that I was more than happy to accept their offer to work with them (I've turned down several rep offers if I hadn't used or didn't like the product).

Top Bottom