Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log for mid 40s man on HRT

Krasnovian

I've had trouble finding unbiased reviews on SARMs so I thought I post my log. The only way I can prove I'm not posting a paid review is, I won't say who I ordered my stuff from. If I feel like it's garbage a month from now I'll sure as shit bust them out though. I welcome everyone's experiences and opinions as it relates to this log, but don't call me an asshole or a moron if I disagee with you. I'm too old for that shit.

Cycle: LGD-4033 started today at 5mg. I plan to run that for the next 4-7 days just to make sure it won't kill me. I'll up the dose to 10mg ED for about a week, and then up it to 15mg ED. If all looks good I MAY up it to 20mg ED. As long as I feel good I plan to stay on for 3-4 months. I'm not worried about suppression due to the HRT. I doubt I'll stack it with anything mostly due to cost. I accept the risk of a long cycle.

History: I'm an Old School Elite Fitness guy and used to spend a lot of time on here in the early 2000s. I did a couple cycles but stopped because I got a federal job. The risk/reward was just too great. This isn't my original screen name and I've used a couple since then; I've been tempted to run another cycle but never did. However, I have used prohormones every now and then in order to break plateaus. They were expensive and worked okay for what they were, but the results were never permanent and they never gave me the deep muscle belly gains I wanted. Since they kept getting outlawed, I've had to turn to the grey area of research chemicals. I've tried small runs of Rad 140 and something else, with mixed results. I think one time I was using too low of a dose and not for long enough. The other time I think it was garbage, but also was probably running too low a dose for not long enough.

About me: I'm a mid-40s male with about two decades of weight training under my belt, but a lifetime of "fitness". I'm also on an HRT dose of 200mg every other week, and I've been on that for many years. I recently had a full lab screening done and all my lab results were normal.

Goal: I look like I'm in good shape, but don't look like a "bodybuilder". At best I look like a really good Crossfit guy. My goal is to develop the deep muscle bellies of a true bodybuilder. I have great width to my build, but no depth to my back (tall upper traps but very flat mid and lower traps). I'm also going to try to Clean Bulk (oxymoron). I genetically have a good 6 pack but its barely covered up right now. I want it back and probably need to lose 2%-3% bf. I'd love to gain 10-15lbs of muscle over the next 4 months.

My stats: I've been plateaued for a while and basically at my genetic potential. I use the Bod Pod for regular measurements. I was busting my ass and had a pod measurement done about 45 days ago. I was 242 lbs and 15.2%bf (205lbs fat free weight and 37lbs fat). Then I took a vacation and did very little weight training for a month. I had another measurement done at the end of the vacation 30 days later (about 10 days ago). I was 235lbs at 15.4%bf (199 fat free lbs and 36lbs fat). So I'll use those stats as my starting measurements. Other stats:

6'2" and a lanky type build somewhere between Ecto and Meso.
Arms flexed but not pumped: 17"
Calves: 15" or 16" (I'll remeasure tonight)
Waist: 37"ish
Deadlift: I can pull 500 for a single most any day that I'm fully rested. My max was 535 about 2 years ago.
Squat: I hit 405 for 2 reps (full depth) a couple of months ago.
Bench: I generally don't do flat bench due to genetic proclivity for impingement.

Past Diet: I struggle here. I generally eat well but have trouble getting enough calories. I had my metabolic rate measured and my "maintenance" level was 3500 cals every day. If I want to "gain" I was told to eat 4,000. That's really hard to do on a clean diet. I have trouble eating a large amount of food in one sitting, so I get hungry often and then go looking for anything. I have a sweet tooth and love breads.

Diet Plan: I'm not going to try to be too strict because it just won't work. I'm going by the following general guidelines for the weekdays:
-Reduce breads and pastas as much as possible. If my wife makes the kids some pasta salad during the week, I'll eat it but won't make myself sandwiches or eat bagels for breakfast, etc.
-Eat more raw veggies and fruit.
-Replace bread with white rice.
-No alcohol.
-Reduce processed sugar as much as possible. No snacking on the kid's animal crackers or eating ice cream at night. Eat as few store bought protein bars as possible.
-Replace the processed food calories with weight gain powder and protein powder.
-NEVER BE HUNGRY

Weekends are usually a struggle for me, but not the reason you'd think. Usually, when I'm off my schedule, I don't get ENOUGH calories. So weekends will have much looser rules. For instance, I will eat pizza and drink beer but not the entire pizza with a 6 pack.

I'll try to post at least 2x a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Measured last night: calves are 16" and waist is 38"

Also, took another 5mg at night to get over the "half life hump" so to speak. So 10mg first day and 5mg first thing this morning.

(For some reasons i can't edit the original post from my phone.)

Great log - definitely very complete and detailed, so it is very good stuff. Will follow along with your progress. Would be amazing if you could also post some before-after pics.

LGD has a half life of roughly 24 hours so you only really need to take it once per day. If you want to split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage, that's cool too but if you want to simplify things, you can take all 10mg at once.

Great log brother. I am subscribed.

Quick update: it's Day 6. I bumped up to 10mg every morning on Day 4. I haven't noticed any appreciable gains in weight or measurements, but I'm also not expecting a fast acting compound that will load me up on water weight.

I can't say I notice any difference in my workouts because I've changed EVERYTHING about my lifting. So I can't say I've added X amount of weight to the bar. Also, I've never had a problem with intensity, so no real change from last week there either.

I plan to stay on 10mg for at least another week. But if I hit Day 14 with no gains I'll go to 15mg. I'd love to make gains with the lowest dose possible but since I'm basically at my genetic potential already (or at least 90-95%), I expect to have to use higher that "average" doses.

Ok. Day 7 and I did feel pretty swole today. Could be a good diet or the LGD. Don't know.

Day 8 and my scale said 239 first thing this morning. My weight can fluctuate several pounds day to day so I'm not going to claim 4lbs muscle yet. Even though my gym pumps feel pretty "swole" I can't say I've gained and size to my arms or calves yet.

Day 9 and scale said 237. Even though I compulsively weigh myself morning, I need to rely more on the measurements and BodPod.

Top Bottom