Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 log

testiclats

Hi all, I've never done a log before, so bear with me! I think I'll do one for my rat's LGD-4033 run.

I've seen other logs and one thing that bugs me is that a lot of people subjectively say they can tell it's shutting down testosterone production, but I've never seen anyone actually measure it with labs. My rat just had labs done a couple weeks ago and will be getting new labs after the LGD cycle, so we will be able to look at actual numbers and confirm how much shutdown took place.

I'm thinking I'll run it for 3 weeks at somewhere between 1 and 3 mg per day. I'm open to input on that. The only other research chemical the rat is using is GW-501516 which is being dosed at 20mg / day.

Also considering stacking with S4, since I have some S4. What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea? What dose would you use on the S4 if stacking with LGD?

The rat's workouts consist of CrossFit 3 to 5 days a week, depending on schedule, and hiking, backpacking, or distance running about once a week. The CrossFit frequently involves olympic weight lifting.

The LGD hasn't come yet in the mail but should arrive in a couple days, around Saturday I think, then we can start the experiment :D

Vital Ratistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190 lbs (changes often, will do a new weigh-in when starting log, some weekends if the rat ate like a pig it can skyrocket up to 200lbs or so)
Body fat: approx. 13% (again, will retest at start of experiment, also this number might not be accurate since the measurements are taken using one of those Omron electronic handheld measurement devices, but hopefully it will be good enough to show increase or decrease)

Some 1 rep max strength numbers to get an idea of baseline starting strength:
Bench max: 300 lbs
Deadlift max: 415 lbs
Snatch max: 165
Jerk max: 185
Front squat max: 225
Shoulder press max: 155

That's about all the relevant info I have, the rat hasn't established 1 rep max in some of the common lifts like squats. The rat is still new-ish to some of this weight training stuff and skill / form is holding him back on some lifts. Hoping to see strength gains, endurance gains, and fat loss... that's the hope anyway! Will probably try to eat clean and run either a slight deficit or try to break even on calories during the experiment.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be following. I'd reccomend running it 3mg for 6 weeks. 3 weeks isn't long enough. What are your goals with the cycle? Cutting, bulking, etc.? It's going to be hard to judge effects if your running a compound like GW at such a high dose as well.

I'll definitely be following. I'd reccomend running it 3mg for 6 weeks. 3 weeks isn't long enough. What are your goals with the cycle? Cutting, bulking, etc.? It's going to be hard to judge effects if your running a compound like GW at such a high dose as well.

I mostly just want to get stronger and more cut, is it possible to bulk and cut at the same time or do you need to pick one?

There's a competition coming up in November that I might try to participate in, so strength and endurance are the most important. I don't really care that much about the looks side for now.

Last edited:
Yeah just a disclaimer, before I post testosterone numbers, I have had low testosterone for many years. I'm working with an endocronologist but we haven't figure out why yet. It's not from using steroids, I've never used them. Just wanted to let you know beforehand. The point though is by posting labs we can compare my testosterone level before the LGD and after, and see how suppressive it really is. I'm hopefully going to have a head MRI in the near future to check for pituitary tumors.

I'm in for this.... Sounds like your looking to do a recomp cycle so the LGD should be run for 6-8 weeks at 3-7mg IMO.

Good luck bro!

I was thinking liquid tam for PCT after, does that sound about right? At around 20mg ED for 4 weeks or so?

My rat has had great results with tamoxifen in the past, as I mentioned earlier my rat has some issues with secondary hypogonadism that we haven't found the cause for, but being on tamoxifen in the past has caused my rat's testosterone levels to go from being in the bottom of the normal range, to the upper end of the normal range! Right now we're looking at around 465 ng/dL which is low but within the "normal" range but not as bad as in the past. In 2010 it was more like 275. Need to get to the bottom of this problem at some point, but that's another story, this thread is about LGD-4033 ;)

The LGD-4033 arrived today!

I took my first dose, 5mg, and did a 10.2 mile hike today. Energy was great. I don't know how much of an effect it had. I'll have to see how things go in the gym starting Monday. I'll keep y'all posted!

I'm using the LGD from Unique and GW from SS.

If I buy more LGD I'll probably try SS next to compare results. I've been real happy with them in the past. I am not sure about Unique yet.

I'm running into a little setback. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I am feeling WRECKED. On Saturday I took my first dose, 5mg, then I took 5mg Sunday. Had that 10.2 mile hike Saturday, and killed it, felt very strong. However, the next day (Sunday) I was incredibly sore. I spent most of the day in bed, eating lots of food, taking Epsom salt baths, etc. trying to recover. As of Monday morning, I am STILL very sore and feeling wrecked. Sore all over, but especially my glutes and calves.

This surprised me because I do hikes like this on a regular basis and they don't usually wreck me this bad. It did have steep uphills and we went at a good pace, but still. It makes me wonder if I'm getting sick or something. I really hope the LGD isn't part of the problem, it shouldn't cause this kind of problem right? Man I feel so crappy I almost called in sick to work today but I don't know if I could really justify it.

Now, I do have one theory, maybe I experienced higher muscle breakdown than usual during this hike? I didn't eat enough for breakfast before the hike I think, for one thing. I had only about a 400 calorie breakfast which just consisted of eggs, that's it. Then before the hike I drank some Cellucor C4 pre-workout drink, which has no calories I think, just caffeine and creatine nitrate and Arginine and whatever else in it. Then at the top of the mountain, for lunch I had about 700 calories and another serving of Cellucor C4. For dinner I probably only had around 700 calories again, so I ate under 2000 calories that whole day. My SportsTracker estimates that the hike burned 3000 calories, so I probably ate way too little food that day for how many calories we burned. I'm wondering if maybe that caused some muscle breakdown so that now I'm experiencing sort of a mini-rhabdo situation?

Anyway, I'm really bummed because I was excited to hit the weights today, but I can't, I'm too sore, I'm limping around it's so bad. This will probably set me back a few days.

Top Bottom