Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~LGD-4033 Log~

Cipp21

Banned
Hey guys, noob on the forum here. Figured I'd post my LGD journey on here for those of you that are hungry for info on this compound.

-Stats-
Height: 5'8
Cycle Experience: NONE
Weight: 178
Body fat: ~13%

-Cycle Plan-
(Start Date/End Date: May 20/July 15)
(1-2) LGD 1mg ED AM
(2-3) LGD 2mg ED AM
(3-8) LGD 3mg ED AM
(4-8) Forma Stanzol (5 Pumps AM, 5 Pumps PM)

-PCT-
(9-12) Finaflex Revolution Black PCT
(9-12) Finaflex Pure Test
(9-N/A) Forma Stanzol (Until the bottle is gone)
(9-12) Considering using some of my Ostarine 25mg ED

-Weekly Activity-
(M-F) 8hrs Landscaping
(M-T, S) 1-2hrs Krav Maga (Martial Arts)

-Lifting Split-
Day 1: Chest/Biceps/Triceps
Day 2: Legs/Abs (Every other day HIIT replaces legs)
Day 3: Back/Shoulders/Traps
Day 4: OFF
REPEAT

I plan on maintaining at least a 500cal surplus to see how much muscle you can really get out of this stuff. I've also seen lots of reports of massive hunger so it might work great for this little bulk. I plan on cutting after PCT to 9-10% BF to prepare for the winter bulk. Questions/Comments are always welcome!

Last edited:
May 20

First dose of LGD this morning at 8am. You don't really realize this stuff is a research chemical until you taste it... the taste is comparable to taking a shot of your own earwax. I slaughtered my Chest and Arms today, no PRs to record. Haven't lifted with such intensity in a while, but I give majority of that credit to the motivation of my first cycle. I did get an unusually great pump, when my biceps would normally pump 1/2in they pumped a full inch today.

May 21

Dosed at 8am this morning. I had a bit of an upset stomach after dosing today, as well as after my first dose.Could be the taste, could be the compound, not for sure as of now as it is too early to tell. I have noticed a bit of euphoria throughout the 1-2 hours after taking it, maybe placebo. I'm down 2lbs, probably a bit dehydrated from working in the sun yesterday. Good leg workout, I felt good and it showed in the weight room. Leg day is normally my least favorite, but it didn't seem to bother me much at all today. Great feelings all day!

What made you decide to try an unknown sarm for first cycle?

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness
Good question. Lgd isn't really "unknown", it's just new. There have been enough people who have taken it with very minimal sides for me to decide its worth a try. I mean sure, I could have done what everyone else does first time and run something like a test cycle, but why put myself through unnecessary sides? As an oral it has more potential to me than another more researched compound due to the absence of liver toxicity (not quite proven yet). I see where you're coming from, it's dumb as hell to take anything that nobody has posted info about, but there are enough things we know about it that would me believe its relatively safe. Besides, my body is a condition that has never been touched by other compounds, so if anything I will bounce back much quicker than an experienced user in the small chance that something goes wrong. I could go on for days answering questions on my choices for anything in life. This is kind of like asking anyone else here why they decided to try any PH or AAS in the first place knowing all of the slight, but severe risks.

Good question. Lgd isn't really "unknown", it's just new. There have been enough people who have taken it with very minimal sides for me to decide its worth a try. I mean sure, I could have done what everyone else does first time and run something like a test cycle, but why put myself through unnecessary sides? As an oral it has more potential to me than another more researched compound due to the absence of liver toxicity (not quite proven yet). I see where you're coming from, it's dumb as hell to take anything that nobody has posted info about, but there are enough things we know about it that would me believe its relatively safe. Besides, my body is a condition that has never been touched by other compounds, so if anything I will bounce back much quicker than an experienced user in the small chance that something goes wrong. I could go on for days answering questions on my choices for anything in life. This is kind of like asking anyone else here why they decided to try any PH or AAS in the first place knowing all of the slight, but severe risks.

I agree. Good luck. You should enjoy its benefits

I'll be following this! I have a bottle of LGD sitting around right now that I hope to start up in a few weeks. I bulged a disc in my back that pinched my sciatic nerve in october so im interested in seeing if this stuff has the same effects on joints/tendons etc as ostarine does!

I'll be following this! I have a bottle of LGD sitting around right now that I hope to start up in a few weeks. I bulged a disc in my back that pinched my sciatic nerve in october so im interested in seeing if this stuff has the same effects on joints/tendons etc as ostarine does!

I might be able to help ya on that one a bit. I messed up my knee sparring and it's bothered me for around 2 months now, I'll make sure to put a couple updates on it when I notice any differences. Sounds like a painful injury tho!

May 22

Dosed at 8:30am this morning. I'm getting used to the taste of the LGD, and the upset stomach wasn't very prevelant after dosing. I'm definently noticing a bit more endurance and uplifted mood throughout the day. Back, shoulders, and traps today and I felt strong. +5lbs on my bent over BB rows and an extra rep or two on most of my lifts. Zero sides, but I wouldn't expect any this early anyways, and I have noticed my appetite is up a bit. Shoveling in food wasn't much of a problem. No massive hunger pains like others have reported yet though.

Top Bottom