Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~LGD-4033 Log~

Majority of the logs I've read a testimonials claim mega hunger pains. Personally I haven't felt any of those, but when I do eat it takes a TON of food for me to actually feel full. I'm a little over 4k cals a day without ever feeling full.

I started LGD last Monday at 3m/l per day, absolutely no change in hunger for me.

Absolutely nothing so far, but work commitments meant I did not get to the gym at all last week, so am thinking the hunger may come from working out in the gym, will hopefully find out with my usual gym routine Mon Wed Friday starting tomorrow.

I will also start log so as not to spoil yours, I have split my bottle into 3 between 3 of us to see how we all get on at 3mg per day for a month

Sorry, its 3mg, not 3ml, I am taking 0.3 ml per day.

May 26

Dosed at 10:00am this morning, finally had a day off from work meaning I could lift at a decent hour. Took a PWO supp beforehand for the first time this cycle and GOOD GOD! LGD has been all I've needed for endurance, pump, energy, and motivation and preworkout put it way over the top. I crushed every single PR for this Back/Shoulders/Traps day! 90% of my lifts increased by 10lbs and the 1 or 2 I hit 10 rep on and will be upping next session. Today was also my last day at 1mg, upping it to 2mg for this next week. Can't wait to really start seeing some big results. Not a single side, and I'll be upping my calories a bit now as well. I've begun to notice a very full muscle feeling now as well, almost like I'm always pumped, makes me feel even better!

May 27

Off day today. First dose at 2mg and I couldn't be more excited. Woke up and had trouble falling back asleep, I'm assuming it was due to taking a pre-workout for the first time in awhile at a later time. Today was an off day, great family get together for Memorial Day. Had a nice pump all day long and zero DOMS! No sides to report either. Excited to hit my chest and arms routine tomorrow!

Top Bottom