Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~LGD-4033 Log~

I've taken Ostarine twice. Both times I've used it sublingually. I think you get better absorbtion. I hold it under my tongue as long as I can. There are no taste buds on the underside of the tongue so it helps a little in that regard. Still tastes like crap when you finally swallow it though. The first time I used Ostarine the directions said to use it sublingually.

How does LGD taste compared to Ostarine?

Haven't tried Osta, I have a bottle of it stashed tho. If it tastes anything like S4 I can safely say its plenty more tolerable. I posted in the first couple of threads that its comparable to earwax (don't ask). Really not that bad, tastes like candy compared to
S4

June 10

Leg/Abs again today. Reps are up and I even pushed my Deadlift up another 20lbs... My leg strength is coming back after spending soo much time away from it, and todays deadlifts set an all time PR. I honestly feel like a god all day long on this stuff, 3mg is making an incredible difference. Not a single side today, just the way I like it. Back/Shoulders tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

June 11 & 12

Yesterday was Back/Shoulders/Traps and It was a nice clean workout. Didn't hit any big numbers but still added some extra reps in. Body is really turning into something nice :). Still no sides, and I've been looking hard for the slightest hint of anything wrong. I'm sitting at 184.5lbs. The sense of well being on this at 3mg is quite remarkable as well. Stay tuned!

June 11 & 12

Yesterday was Back/Shoulders/Traps and It was a nice clean workout. Didn't hit any big numbers but still added some extra reps in. Body is really turning into something nice :). Still no sides, and I've been looking hard for the slightest hint of anything wrong. I'm sitting at 184.5lbs. The sense of well being on this at 3mg is quite remarkable as well. Stay tuned!

Nice log man. Keep at it.....I have been at 7mg lgd for the past two weeks, i have 9 days left of my 8 week cycle. And have seen tremendous gains in the past week or two since i upped the dosage. I also added osta to the mix also two weeks ago, and i can tell it has helped ramp up my strength and size as well. I have gained 20 pounds since the start of my cycle, and now i could say that probably 8-10 of that is muscle. I take forma a few times a week, so i can say that their is limited water weight in their!

I also have zero sides! Maybe a little bit off my hairline, but that is expected, also just a little supression since i added osta, but have safely added a natty test booster in about a week 1/2 ago.

LGD all day, keep them gains up clipp!

Nice log man. Keep at it.....I have been at 7mg lgd for the past two weeks, i have 9 days left of my 8 week cycle. And have seen tremendous gains in the past week or two since i upped the dosage. I also added osta to the mix also two weeks ago, and i can tell it has helped ramp up my strength and size as well. I have gained 20 pounds since the start of my cycle, and now i could say that probably 8-10 of that is muscle. I take forma a few times a week, so i can say that their is limited water weight in their!

I also have zero sides! Maybe a little bit off my hairline, but that is expected, also just a little supression since i added osta, but have safely added a natty test booster in about a week 1/2 ago.

LGD all day, keep them gains up clipp!

Wow 7mg, I planned on pushing it like that next time I cycle it. 20lbs is great, expecially since you ran this one right after another LGD cycle.

So now we are getting these great logs, what do you guys compare LGD to in the form of a PH/AAS? Talking size gains or recomp/cutting. Obviously the sides are much better on LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

June 13, 14, 15

I'm still alive, don't worry. Haven't updated in awhile, I've been incredibly busy with work. Still going strong in the gym, it seems my strength increases come in short bursts. Still no sides, and it seems there a plenty of people dosing much higher than me and they're not seeing any sides either! This is turning out to be a pretty decent cycle, expecially helpful for beginners as many experience no sides and pretty great gains. We'll see how maintainable they are during PCT, but I'm predicting they'll be pretty easily maintained. Mass gains are steady, basically feels like noob gains all over again. Ah sweet nostalgia...

Top Bottom