Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 Log (and then some..)

Jbranken

High End Bro
Platinum
March 7, 2013

8 week cycle

Starting this cycle a bit sooner than I wanted (bf% wise). I bulked naturally for quite a while after my last cut, gained some size, and I've been cutting again for about 7 weeks. Diet is 95% clean with fairly low carbs and slight carb up days. Im 25 y/o, around 6'2 230 lbs atm. For the cycle I will up my carbs and total cals on workout days. Now, I told myself I would start the cycle once I started losing strength in the gym, and that day has come. I was also advised NOT to stack the LGD bc of the unknowns, but I'm a proud lab rat so we'll see how it plays out. I'm experienced with S4 and Osta several times over so im hoping ill be able to pin point symptoms to specific compunds if they arise, but we'll see. And last but certainly not least, pct isn't quite put together as I'm unsure of the effects the LGD will have on shutdown, but I'm sure it will be brutal once I start upping the dose. No worries though, I have every ai, serm and T booster you could ever dream of on hand for pct or on cycle use, just gotta plan it out later in the cycle as symptoms arise. Should be a pretty standard pct, maybe add some HCGenerate as I've heard good things. Either way, I will be running ostarine at 25mg during pct and possibly even the back end of the cycle (If the lgd runs out) so it kicks in by pct, pending symptoms and sides. Looking for lean mass gains here with a drop in bf.

First dose, 6:30pm post w/o

LGD 4033 - 3mg
S4 - 25mg
MK 677 - 25mg

Took a full dose of each compound in the evening as a 'load' to help saturate blood levels before the 'official' cycle kickoff. So, After tonight each will be taken as follows:

LGD 4033 - 3mg - AM
S4 - 25mg - AM
S4 - 25mg - PM (pre w/o)
Mk 677 - 25mg - PM (post w/o)

I plan on upping the LGD dose slightly every two weeks if sides stay at a minimum.

Mar 8

Sleep was crap, but I expected this from taking the compounds so late but, that was a one time deal. With that being said, Since mk 677 is supposed to increase hgh levels, Ive decided to take it later in the evening (post w/o) so it's closer to bed time and should help with sleep every night. Great sense of well being today and more energy than I've had in a long time. Probably the S4.

Did chest and tris today. Broke through a few plateaus today--pretty remarkable, especially considering my muscles are about to rip my skin open. Haven't felt this in a long time, and only after two doses? Weird. (Water weight from MK?) My hunger is also unbearable. I destroyed a shake with whey, milk, and egg whites after the gym then plowed down a big spinach salad, 8oz chicken breast and a full sweet potato and felt like I didn't even eat.

Mar 9

Took the MK post workout (5:30pm) yesterday and was really groggy shortly after that for the whole evening. May need to start taking it even later. I'm also starting to bloat (up 3.5 lbs). This is most likely a symptom from the MK. May see if this subsides after awhile or consider taking adex .25mg eod or e3d, haven't decided. A bro told me it may be progesterone related so if Adex doesn't help then maybe prami will. Either way, I have them both.

Studies on MK show that subjects could stay on the compound for extended amounts of time without the body showing signs of adapting, which would render the compound less effective. Since high hgh levels take time to show significant body composition changes, I may continue to take one vile every month for 6 months, which would obviously take this through pct and another 3 months after. This and the addition of ostarine in pct could significantly help hold on to gains. Thoughts on this theory are welcome. Cardio only today.

Mar 10

Leg day. No strength gains in the gym to report. Took the MK too early again last night, passed out at 7, woke up at 9 and had trouble sleeping after. Best to take this 30 min before bed. No negative sides to report other than this. Everything I'm feeling so far is typical of S4 and MK. I'm sure the LGD will play its part within time, it's still way too early to know. I'm hoping for lean gains in mass.

In to see how this goes for you bro...

Best of luck with everything! And thanks for taking the plunge lol...

In. Have you run the MK solo in the past? Will you be able to isolate what sides from what? Good log keep it up.

Only s4 side I've had is vision so that's easy. Never took MK but Ive heard its only undesirable attribute is some bloat.

Only s4 side I've had is vision so that's easy. Never took MK but Ive heard its only undesirable attribute is some bloat.

What about groggyness? Is it causing physical lethargy/fatigue or just sleepy? Is that from GH release or directly from the MK?

What about groggyness? Is it causing physical lethargy/fatigue or just sleepy? Is that from GH release or directly from the MK?

I can only assume that it's GH release. I talked to a bro on here who compared its symptoms to GHRP 6. My energy is fine. It's not causing lethargy, only sleepiness after I dose it, so dosing it before bed would be the desired time.

I would have loved to have seen this with just the S-4 and LGD to see if LGD could live up to its billing as the new, improved version of ostarine. Plus, the bloat/water-retention from the MK-677 may make it hard to tell if the LGD is causing muscle mass increase or if it is just the 677 holding on to water. Still, I'm psyched to start seeing some LGD logs popping up now. Definitely going to be following. Good luck bro.

Yea unfortunately this isn't really the ideal log for those who want to know lgd's symptoms specifically. I dont expect significant strength gains from the mk or S4. I'm hoping for noticeable increases in strength or size, and I could easily attribute that to the lgd. Osta normally takes 2 weeks to kick in, so I'm expecting the same from lgd.

Top Bottom