Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[[LGD-4033]] Help plz, need some facts!

SarmMouse

Hello, I am new to the site and need some questions answered, please.

I am a NCAA Division 1 basketball player. Could the NCAA PED unrine test or the street drug test be able to detect LGD4033?

NCAA does all the drug test through urine.
the school test for street drugs. NCAA tests for PED.

That is my biggest concern, it was tough to find an answer to this through just Google-ing around.

I believe that pretty much all SARMs will eventually be listed as banned substances by the NCAA, WADA and pro sports leagues. However, I've only heard of NCAA athletes testing positive for Ostarine, and a special test had to be developed for this. I also read that S4 is now detectable on drug tests. Haven't heard anything about LGD-4033, though. Not saying that you'll be 100% detection-free if you do an LGD cycle, but I also wouldn't fear testing positive for it at the moment.

thank you for responding.
I guess there is a reason why it is so tough to search if it is 100% undetectable or not.
In terms of pureness of LGD 4033, how would I know if the site is scamming or not? I heard MaximPeptides are pretty credible?
are there a better options than LGD 4033 that would not show up on urine test?

The good thing is that SARMs are in the legal grey area, being research chemicals, so you should have a strong chance at finding good stuff for your "test subjects." Buying steroids from an UGL is a lot more dicey proposition. Until I read or hear that the NCAA is testing for LGD, I would say that it's one of the safer PEDs to take right now.

It may not be wise for me to say anything here, given that I'm extremely new to the forum and am responding to the founder of the forum, but... It seems ridiculously irresponsible to suggest using a PED that's almost definitely on the radar of WADA and the NCAA.

It might be safe right now, but who do you want to be in a few months? The guy who is panicking because they banned it and are starting to test for it, or the guy who suddenly becomes that much more valuable as a player when a bunch of players pop positives?

It might not be that soon, and it might be never, but I would really make sure there's a long period of time in between when you're likely to be tested and when you take SARMS of any variety. Like, 3-4 months. Loads of time for something to be completely removed from your system.

Besides, LGD-4033 might not even be the best choice for what you're trying to accomplish. Do you want bigger muscles, injury recovery, bone mass, or...? MK-677 may be the better choice, just because it's a HGH Secretagogue that will not only improve muscle mass, but help repair injuries and improve sleep quality.

I've run LGD and it puts on some NICE lean muscle, but I don't know if I would risk my sports career over it...

Not exactly "suggesting" that he use LGD and there's no benefit to me whether he does or not. Just trying to answer his questions the best I can.

I wrote, "not saying that you'll be 100% detection-free," meaning there is certainly risk involved; but I believe that if he's going to take a SARM right now, LGD would be one of the better ones from a testing standpoint.

P.S. It doesn't matter if your post count is 1 or 10,000, you can question what I say on here with no problem - especially if you're looking out for our members! I believe your comments hammer home the substantial risk involved with using any SARM right now, even if athletes aren't currently turning up positive tests now.

Top Bottom