Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 cycle with sustanon

Olecb2

Banned
Im new to the forum, ive been running sustanon 250 on 500 mg a week for 8 weeks and i started 2 days ago supplementing with LGD 4033 at 15 mg a day, and theese 2 days have been crappy as hell.. no energy at the gym and no appetite what so ever..

Im just wondering if this will go away or if i need to take the mg down about half or more.

My stats are as follows: height 180 cm, 94 kilograms, bf between 13-15 % 22 years old, no experience eith sarms, but have run a couple cycles before.

thanks for fast reply, i got my so called LGD from maxmusclelabs.com, took my last dose at nightime yesterday 7.5mg and ate brakfast and now im tired as hell...

i took my last dose at nightime yesterday at 7.5 mg, and ive eaten breakfast but could not eat it all because of loss of appetite, and now im sleepy as hell and tired.. i got my so called lgd from

and im not feeling sick in any way, so it has to be from the LGD
and the first workout after i started i felt a little short of breath and since im currently training at same intensity with same excersises this most be from the so called lgd..

Top Bottom