Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033 & sr9009

Garrison

Hey,

I ran a cycle of LGD-4033 last year and was pretty damn impressed by the results (5mg first week, 10mg week 2-8); added in RAD 140 the last 4 weeks to keep the gains coming @ 5mg/day). Diet was garbage (due to travel, not habits) and still saw gains.

I would like feedback on this from those in the know (unable to find this stack on google:

Stack: SR9009 @ 20mg/day coupled with LGD-4033 @ 10mg/day. (8 weeks)

Diet: 3600 cal (30/40/30 -- Protein/Fat/Carb)

Training: 6-days @ 2x/day (morning cardio, evening powerlifting or plyometrics)

Supporting: Creatine, Vitamin C

Thank you

I haven't seen much on anybody running an LGD/SR9009 cycle either. I'll be interested to see what kind of results you get from this stack. I'd imagine some good, clean gains and high-quality workouts with this combo.

I haven't seen much on anybody running an LGD/SR9009 cycle either. I'll be interested to see what kind of results you get from this stack. I'd imagine some good, clean gains and high-quality workouts with this combo.

Cheers, yeah agreed doesn't seem like this has been tried and documented yet. I'll let you know about the results - I'm imagining you're correct though.

Top Bottom