Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd-4033

They will be :) I love hearing feedback. I have 100% decided though I am definitely getting on it for my bulk cycle :)

I'll be watching your log closely as I'm very interested in adding LGD-4033 to my sustanon, deca, eq, npp stack if it benefits you.

I'll be watching your log closely as I'm very interested in adding LGD-4033 to my sustanon, deca, eq, npp stack if it benefits you.

It won't be for a few months as I have so many goodies to try first. I like to separate them so I can access them best. Although I will probably start it earlier as the reports on the LGD are incredible :D

It won't be for a few months as I have so many goodies to try first. I like to separate them so I can access them best. Although I will probably start it earlier as the reports on the LGD are incredible :D

I hear ya. I want to try so many products. Next I'm want to try TB-500 in lower doses than I've previously used as I've read you can get away using only 2 mg per week or less and get great results. I like the anti inflammatory properties.

In animal models, LGD-4033 demonstrates anabolic activity in muscles, anti-resorptive and anabolic activity in bones and a robust selectivity for muscle and bone versus prostate and sebaceous glands.

Selective androgen receptor modulators as function promoting therapies.

AuthorsBhasin S, et al. Show all Journal
Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009 May;12(3):232-40. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e32832a3d79.

Affiliation
Abstract
PURPOSE OF REVIEW: The past decade has witnessed an unprecedented discovery effort to develop selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that improve physical function and bone health without adversely affecting the prostate and cardiovascular outcomes. This review describes the historical evolution, the rationale for SARM development, and the mechanisms of testosterone action and SARM selectivity.

RECENT FINDINGS: Although steroidal SARMs have been around since the 1940s, a number of nonsteroidal SARMs that do not serve as substrates for CYP19 aromatase or 5alpha-reductase, act as full agonists in muscle and bone and as partial agonists in prostate are in development. The differing interactions of steroidal and nonsteroidal compounds with androgen receptor (AR) contribute to their unique pharmacologic actions. Ligand binding induces specific conformational changes in the ligand-binding domain, which could modulate surface topology and protein-protein interactions between AR and coregulators, resulting in tissue-specific gene regulation. Preclinical studies have demonstrated the ability of SARMs to increase muscle and bone mass in preclinical rodent models with varying degree of prostate sparing. Phase I trials of SARMs in humans have reported modest increments in fat-free mass.

SUMMARY: SARMs hold promise as a new class of function promoting anabolic therapies for a number of clinical indications, including functional limitations associated with aging and chronic disease, frailty, cancer cachexia, and osteoporosis.

Top Bottom