Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd 4033! Now let's talk about Pct and Cycle

scuba950

I know there is not much info out there about Lgd-4033 yet but what should I have on hand to handle PCT and should I run on cycle sups? I'm 6'2, 220 and have been lifting for 6 yrs. I am currently on a ostarine cycle for a recomp, and ordered the LGD 4033 as soon as it came out. I have been reading all the info I can on this compound from both Ligand and uniquemicals and all the studies show a significant shutdown of the HPTA. I plan on running the lgd-4033 between 1-2.5 mg/Ed to see how it responds and I will probably play with the dosing from there. Also I am curious as to how this compound will "load" in the body, I copied and pasted this from a Ligand Document and am wondering about the "2.5 fold" accumulation and if that would affect dosing. ie: do you taper doses up and down in a cycle?
"LGD-4033 half-life was approximately 30 hours, consistent with a once daily dosing regimen. The long terminal half-life suggests that compound accumulation is anticipated to be approximately 2.5 fold at steady state with once daily multiple dosing."

Thanks for any and all input and I will log this cycle for you guys!

I am hoping we can get some vets on here to give out some educated guesses! If I'm gonna be a guinea pig I'm gonna be prepared lol.

So I PM'd Dylan who is a big moderator on this forum and this is what he recommended to me for a PCT. Now I know he said clomid was optional but since we are not sure of how suppressive this is going to be I would have it on hand just in case. I know if I am going to be a guinea pig, I'm going to be extra prepared when I start my cycle.

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Im subbed bro. I hope your running the LGD by itself. Good luck, I am sure your going to get crazy gains off it.

Ok I started the lgd about a week ago, I ended up bridging it into my ostarine recomp cycle and you can follow it in my mk2866 log... So far so good, this shit makes me want to kill kittens!

Ok I started the lgd about a week ago, I ended up bridging it into my ostarine recomp cycle and you can follow it in my mk2866 log... So far so good, this shit makes me want to kill kittens!

pretty much the best SARM i've ever taken. no side effects noted thus far.

but guys: my PCT goes as follows. i think after 3-4 weeks of LGD-4033 i will end the cycle.

i have forma- 3 pumps in morning and 3 pumps at night during cycle

FORGED PCT supplement
ACTIVATE XTREME(natty test booster)
FORMA STANZOL for PCT estrogen control
POWERFULL (velvet bean/l-dopa for prolactin)
DAA if necessary(i don't like the stuff though)

is this an okay PCT? would really like reccomendations as this will be my first PCT ever

should i add/buy BRIDGE from n2buildmuscle or is that overkill?

thanks

So after 3-4 weeks, what were the gains?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

check my log in the anabolic steroids sub-forum. i am approaching my two week mark with LGD 4033 this saturday. incredible gains, vascularity, pumps, visible muscle growth thus far.

is this plan for my PCT good?

pretty much the best SARM i've ever taken. no side effects noted thus far.

but guys: my PCT goes as follows. i think after 3-4 weeks of LGD-4033 i will end the cycle.

i have forma- 3 pumps in morning and 3 pumps at night during cycle

FORGED PCT supplement
ACTIVATE XTREME(natty test booster)
FORMA STANZOL for PCT estrogen control
POWERFULL (velvet bean/l-dopa for prolactin)
DAA if necessary(i don't like the stuff though)

is this an okay PCT? would really like reccomendations as this will be my first PCT ever

should i add/buy BRIDGE from n2buildmuscle or is that overkill?

thanks

I think your pct is good as it is bro, if you have the bridge than you can add it but i think youll be ok with what you have on that front.
However this is a new and quite powerful chemical your running and id personally have a serm on hand aswell, prob wont need it but id add in a low dosage of clomid or torem just to cover all areas possible, or have them ready just incase.

Top Bottom