Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Levels after testing trt dose

LawAbider56

[FONT=&quot]I took a TRT dose (125mg) of Sust on Thursday, and blood work returned a level of 207 the following Tuesday. I usually take 2 shots a week at 125 each and I didn't take my usual shot on Monday so it wouldn't throw my labs off. I expected it to be low given I hadn't had a shot in 5 days, but this seemed really low, like the gear is underdosed. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thoughts? Where should my levels have been? Or is that a normal level given the dose? Thanks in advance for any replys[/FONT]

I took a TRT dose (125mg) of Sust on Thursday, and blood work returned a level of 207 the following Tuesday. I usually take 2 shots a week at 125 each and I didn't take my usual shot on Monday so it wouldn't throw my labs off. I expected it to be low given I hadn't had a shot in 5 days, but this seemed really low, like the gear is underdosed.

Thoughts? Where should my levels have been? Or is that a normal level given the dose? Thanks in advance for any replys

One for doc who prescribed it....it IS doc scripted right?

Top Bottom