Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discreet User

I'd like to hear experiences regarding whether or not you lost hair during or soon after using Testosterone.

If you lost hair, was it lots?

Anyone on here lost hair to the point of noticeable baldness?

Anyone believe that you will only lose DHT sensitive hair regardless of amount of AAS use, so that in effect 1 cycle could be the same as 10 cycles in terms of hair loss.

I feel that my hair became less dense at the forehead hairline after my first cycle, now I'm trying to decide whether or not to continue on to my 2nd cycle.

I have done 6 or more cycles over the years and I have never lost any hair. Good luck with that,

correct me if I am wrong but I believe that there is the chance that it can accelerate male pattern baldness if you are already predisposed to that sort of hair loss. Me genetically, I have a thick head of hair but whenever I cycle I do notice it thins out a little. Never has it made me think that I would actually go bald though.

Yep , i have definitely shed while on TEST....I love dbol but that shit hates my hair too.
post cycle i would notice a receeded hair line.

Not to hijack your thread bro but im curious as to whether anybody has ran A-bombs and not have hairloss but had
previously experienced it with dbol ....

Tried it during my first cycle. Didn't like the side effects, and decided it's not for me.

Ha ha ha well for me its in my genes dads bald, brothers too, i was on my way so basically i take 1mg everyday and my hair has now grown back and grows back faster i have to get a haircut every 2-3 weeks or so instead of the usual month.

I started noticing real mild hairloss after being on test for a while. Now that I'm off, everything seems fine. I'm frickin side effect city, get damn near every side (except water bloating) while on test.

Top Bottom