Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I started juicing at 37 with a full head of hair. Today I have noticeable thinning at the temples and the thin patch on top you can see in my avatar.

However, at my age you would expect to see a noticeable change in hairline after 7 years so who knows how much is from gear. The only cycle where shedding was accelerated enough for me to notice it was a 10 weeker of primo at 800mg/week.

Is jay cutler bald?

I started juicing at 37 with a full head of hair. Today I have noticeable thinning at the temples and the thin patch on top you can see in my avatar.

However, at my age you would expect to see a noticeable change in hairline after 7 years so who knows how much is from gear. The only cycle where shedding was accelerated enough for me to notice it was a 10 weeker of primo at 800mg/week.

Thanks for the info

From what I understand anyone who experiences MPB did so as a result of genetics. At your age you were probably close to the natural age at which you were going to lose hair regardless of juice.

How do you deal with it? Does it bother you? Do you shave your head, take hair meds, or treat it in any way?

Thanks for the info

From what I understand anyone who experiences MPB did so as a result of genetics. At your age you were probably close to the natural age at which you were going to lose hair regardless of juice.

How do you deal with it? Does it bother you? Do you shave your head, take hair meds, or treat it in any way?

right now I can part my hair and cover the thinning temples. When the time comes I will shave my head though.

I say who cares. We're all gonna be ugly mofo's in the end so do what you enjoy. If things get thin then shave it all off.. maybe put tattoo on there in it's place lol

Top Bottom