Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk about the pros/cons of using Nolva/Femera while using aromatising steriods

psychedout

Something I have always kind of wondered.

Suppose your using steriods that convert to estrogen.

You basically have to two choices to deal with estrogen:

--Choice A -- Nolvadex -- binds to estrogen and renders it useless, however the estrogen is still in your system and will cause you to hold estrogen based water weight, thus increasing blood pressure. However nolvadex helps maintain your lipid profile.

--Choice B -- Femera (or armidex) -- prevents steriods from converting into estrogen, thus you hold no water weight. However this is at the expense of your lipids. Femera/armidex mess them up pretty badly.

Which do you think has a better trade off? Both have pretty significant pros and cons.

I was just looking into this myself. Everyone touts arimidex as one of the better ones. I just started last week, 400mgs of equipoise for 10 weeks. I'm scared as hell of getting bitch tits. Which would be the better of the products? And if one has never had bitch tits and gets them in a little way, will/can they go away over time? will 400mgs a week put bitch tits on using eq?

EQ has a very low aromatising rate. Odds of you getting gyno are very low. But never say never.

Any of the above choices will stop estrogen dead in its tracks though.

meatneck said:
I was just looking into this myself. Everyone touts arimidex as one of the better ones. I just started last week, 400mgs of equipoise for 10 weeks. I'm scared as hell of getting bitch tits. Which would be the better of the products? And if one has never had bitch tits and gets them in a little way, will/can they go away over time? will 400mgs a week put bitch tits on using eq?

EQ at 400mg/week had not much effect on me, i was taking proviron, but i would up it to 600mg/week if you can.

Goodfellow said:
Which anti a does not effect the lipid profile?

Aromasin. It also does not mess with your IGF-1 levels

meatneck said:

I always thought that EQ had more propensity to convert to progesterone than estrogen, thus rendering anti-es ineffective. However, progesterone conversion has also been shown to be extremely minimal with EQ.

If you are super paranoid about conversion, winstrol is known to combat progest side effects, Have you considered using winny along side it?

Top Bottom