Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets get down to it. Is Trenbolone Toxic or not?

Prizz said:
There is no evidence it stresses the kidney's or liver..... That is just pure speculation cause your urine gets more yellow when using Tren..... However that could be from a number of things......

rizz
It's not speculation, it's a fact. The kidneys filter the blood so anything in the bloodstream that has to be filtered out will put added stress on the organ.

Outtlaw said:
It's not speculation, it's a fact. The kidneys filter the blood so anything in the bloodstream that has to be filtered out will put added stress on the organ.

Well some people have pissed blood on it (Mr. X for one). I mean that would be a fairly incredible coincidence. Just because there "is no evidence" doesn't mean it's not toxic. I mean it's a drug for cattle so the scientific community has never studied it's effects on humans.

dosteov said:
Well some people have pissed blood on it (Mr. X for one). I mean that would be a fairly incredible coincidence. Just because there "is no evidence" doesn't mean it's not toxic. I mean it's a drug for cattle so the scientific community has never studied it's effects on humans.

and that is the MAIN reason not to touch it.....it works wonders yes but im sorry im in this lifestyle to remain as healthy as possible for as long as i can, that being said test (intended for humans and has tons of research and studies) can be used for ANY purpose cut or bulk or just maintain (HRT) so i dont see a reason for tren use anymore.....somethings are just more important...

As long as one is hydrated, i've never really seen an actual issue of kidney stress or peeing blood. If people have blood tests that show otherwise, then i'll agree, but until then, it's just gonna end up being "yes it does" & "no it doesn't" going back and forth. And of course, there would need to be blood tests not only after its use, but also before it began being used.

Duchaine wrote about people peeing blood from the original injectible Finaject, but this has been refuted big time with the addtion of the cattle implants brought mainstream. I could never understand how it was a problem with the Finaject (never used that version), but hardly an issue with the pellets and personal home brewing. You would think that there would be more issues the other way around.

Also, from the actual people I have seen mention blood in the urine, these were usually people that were swallowing them orally. A lot of people that were friends with Duchaine on the boards from awhile back (Lori and Anna), admit to high oral usage by users. This was after Finaject had been discontinued, but cattle implants (Finiplix) were available (before kits were available). In fact, users following the topical route at the time never reported this either. I think Duchaine was wrong on this, or at least he exaggerated it. I think the notion that it is hard on the kidneys comes a lot from this original writing. I sure wish he was still around to clarify on it....I sure miss that guy:(

BMJ

It didn't do anything to me except give me some awesome strength and muscle gains. Some acne, but that's it.

MR. BMJ said:
As long as one is hydrated, i've never really seen an actual issue of kidney stress or peeing blood. If people have blood tests that show otherwise, then i'll agree, but until then, it's just gonna end up being "yes it does" & "no it doesn't" going back and forth. And of course, there would need to be blood tests not only after its use, but also before it began being used.
Water helps the kidneys. Without enough water they are stressed even more. Just drinking a lot of coke can cause the kidneys to work harder. Anything the kidneys have to filter out will stress them. How much stress is caused is the question we should be asking.

Outtlaw said:
Water helps the kidneys. Without enough water they are stressed even more. Just drinking a lot of coke can cause the kidneys to work harder. Anything the kidneys have to filter out will stress them. How much stress is caused is the question we should be asking.

Not sure if I were clear, but yeah, I agree with what you are saying here. Water is definately the most important thing to consider here....I think it is often over looked as well. Kind of funny if you think about it.

BMJ

Tren Acet killed my appetite. I ran it for five weeks with test cyp and after week two, I was choking down one meal a day and if lucky, one protein shakes. Main days were nothing more than a protein shake. Just the thought of eating was enough to make me retch. I simply could not stomach food on it. However, despite being down to one or two meals per day, I still did not lose any bodyweight at all during all the working out and cardio I was doing. (I swim in the ocean daily, although it is mostly for meditation, it still becomes cardio indirectly).

It gave me extremely horrible breath too.

And night sweats.

Tren hex on the other hand (Parabolin by Supra) literally turned me into superman without any of the above effects.

Top Bottom