Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole Vs. Nolvadex

Pros / Cons of each ???
Which one do people prefer ?
Why is one superior to the other??
Everyone share...

Vets and Mods please get some good information on this thread...

it depends on what you need them for....i have never used nolva..but letrozole did great for completely removing all signs of gyno in less than 2 weeks.

Letrozole seems to be very similar to Arimidex in the sense that it works by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.

It also has the same drawbacks as arimidex being (from stroidology.com ):

There are some concerns with using an aromatase inhibitor such as this during prolonged steroid treatment however. While it will effectively reduce estrogenic side effects, it will also block the beneficial properties of estrogen from becoming apparent (namely its effect on cholesterol values). Studies have clearly shown that when an aromatase inhibitor is used in conjunction with a steroid such as testosterone, suppression of HDL (good) cholesterol becomes much more pronounced. Apparently estrogen plays a role in minimizing the negative impact of steroid use. Since the estrogen receptor antagonist Nolvadex does not display an anti-estrogenic effect on cholesterol values, it is the preferred from of estrogen maintenance for those concerned with cardiovascular health.

slash747 said:
Letrozole seems to be very similar to Arimidex in the sense that it works by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.

It also has the same drawbacks as arimidex being (from stroidology.com ):

There are some concerns with using an aromatase inhibitor such as this during prolonged steroid treatment however. While it will effectively reduce estrogenic side effects, it will also block the beneficial properties of estrogen from becoming apparent (namely its effect on cholesterol values). Studies have clearly shown that when an aromatase inhibitor is used in conjunction with a steroid such as testosterone, suppression of HDL (good) cholesterol becomes much more pronounced. Apparently estrogen plays a role in minimizing the negative impact of steroid use. Since the estrogen receptor antagonist Nolvadex does not display an anti-estrogenic effect on cholesterol values, it is the preferred from of estrogen maintenance for those concerned with cardiovascular health.

thanks slash747, that is some good info and insight ...

The Terminator said:
Letrozole is far superior for controlling estrogen BEFORE it gets out of hand...
Once circulating estrogen gets to a problematic level though Nolva is necessary...

From the few sources I have read , it seems like having a little estrogen in youre body actually helps with youre cholesterol levels. With armimidex/femara, dont you pretty much eliminate the conversion to estrogen in youre body?

Would it maybee helped if you took the two in conjunction with each other? Take the letrozole at a really low dose to keep estrogen levels in check and take the nolva to be on the safe side.

Im not an expert on the subject but it seems unless youre getting blood tests on the regular while on a letrozole, it has the potential to be problematic.

2 totally different compounds. Now if you were comparing ana to letro...

i got no science to prove this, but i swear letro works better than ana....

i do not hold one tad of water with letro, it reduced bloat for me a lot more then ana.

can't explain the why part though.

Top Bottom