Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole as PCT?

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
Due to postal iussues I did not get my gear before christmas. I've been on testo e (750mg ew)for a few months now, and was supposed to stay on for 4-5 more.

But due to leaving for work offshore tomorrow, I will not get my gear in time.
I will get it though when I get back home in 4 weeks.
Only thing I got laying around atm is Letrozole.

So I guess my options are;
1. Using Letrozole as PCT, 2,5mg e3d(?) Starting about 2 weeks after last injection? And stay off 2-3 months before I get on testo and deca as was planned to run now.
I have no experience with letrozole, so any input there would be lovely.

2. Same as nr 1., except I get right back on testo and deca at once when I get home in 4 weeks.

3. Let the testo "wear off" and just get back on it when I get back home in 4 weeks, that would make 5 weeks between injections.

You're on 750mg per week? Are you taking any AI now?
And a pct does not only consist of an AI like letro. All of your options are not very good at all. How long do you have before going offshore for work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on 750mg per week. But did my last shot a week ago now.
Normally I got easy access to the most common substances. I was pretty much guaranteed it would arrive before christmas, but somehow christmas came early and there was some postal issues, and I did not get my order.
Not taking any AI now, but kept the letro if I would get any symptoms.
Letro was NOT planned for PCT, as I was planning on getting my PCT later on.
I was planning on nolva and clomid, 40/40/20/20mgs nolva and 100/100/50/50mgs clomid (not written in stone, but something like that).

I know my options are not ideal, but it's what I got.
So I'm pretty much trying to control the damage.

I left for work today, so I'm pretty much stuck with one of the options.

Damn that sucks. It's going to be a rough ride for you I'd imagine. I'd still take the letro a little longer just to make sure your estrogen doesn't shoot up. Then I'd go by how you felt once you got back home.
Option 4 could have been preload 4 syringes and sneak into your duffle and pin where you are. I know that's not always and option but sometimes it works.

Damn that sucks. It's going to be a rough ride for you I'd imagine. I'd still take the letro a little longer just to make sure your estrogen doesn't shoot up. Then I'd go by how you felt once you got back home.
Option 4 could have been preload 4 syringes and sneak into your duffle and pin where you are. I know that's not always and option but sometimes it works.

Normally I do as suggested in your "option 4". But this time I'm all empty, I was supposed to recive more testo a few weeks back.
Due to different circumstances at first it got delayed, and then due to christmas postage is slow. So I didn't get it in time :(

Letro is an AI and will crash your estrogen levels. it isn't enough for pct at all and it will make you feel like shit. bad choice for sure

next time get all your stuff on hand before starting and you will avoid these problems. if you want an AI go to ag-guys they will ship you out aromasin quick

Letro is an AI and will crash your estrogen levels. it isn't enough for pct at all and it will make you feel like shit. bad choice for sure

next time get all your stuff on hand before starting and you will avoid these problems. if you want an AI go to ag-guys they will ship you out aromasin quick

Like I said, I know it's not ideal.
But it's what I got for the next 4 weeks.
Even if AI from ag-guys would get through norwegian customs, they won't be able to ship it far out to sea where I'll be the next 4 weeks.

So my options are still limited to what I listed unfortunately :/

Sorry if I'm beeing somwhat unclear, but english is not my native language.

No man you're definitely clear. It just sucks. I'd personally probably jump back on the day I got back. Probably not the best option. Best option would be to pct when you get back and wait a bit. Then jump back on.

Letro is an AI. It prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. It wont do anything for restoring natural testosterone production.

Based on your situation, it's not ideal but I would use a small dosage of letro (like 0.25mg EOD) to prevent getting gyno while the testosterone clears out of your body.

Order everything you need for the PCT protocol ( https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ )
now so that it's waiting for you when you get home. As soon as you get home, start the PCT protocol.

Letro is an AI. It prevents testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen. It wont do anything for restoring natural testosterone production.

Based on your situation, it's not ideal but I would use a small dosage of letro (like 0.25mg EOD) to prevent getting gyno while the testosterone clears out of your body.

Order everything you need for the PCT protocol ( https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ )
now so that it's waiting for you when you get home. As soon as you get home, start the PCT protocol.

Ok. Started letro then, been having som minor tingeling in the nipples today aswell.
Will order nolva, clomid and aromasin.(Wich I am familiar with).
Ostarine and cardarine I have no experience with. But when it comes to fat-gains that should go fine.
Atm I'm more worried about keeping weight, normally on work-periods like this I can drop 5-10kilo bodyweight in 4 weeks even when on testo.

Sucks a bit as I was set for staying on till spring-time. But I guess it would be a bit long anyways.
It'll atleast give me time to set up a proper cycle/pct for spring/summer then.
Thnx for the help guys.

Top Bottom