Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole as PCT?

This happens to a lot of guys which is why we always say that you need to have all of your products including PCT on hand before starting your cycle. These things can ruin an entire cycle. Personally I would probably take nothing because letro can just crash your estrogen anyways. Either way it will be a rough ride but just focus on diet and get back to it when you get back. Live and learn.

You're on 750mg per week? Are you taking any AI now?
And a pct does not only consist of an AI like letro. All of your options are not very good at all. How long do you have before going offshore for work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought the exact same thing.

Nothing here sounds good or even as an option to be honest.

Lost mobile signal, and internet onboard the boat I work at is "watched". So haven't logged onto this site last 4 weeks.
Thanks for the input guys.
As when it comes to always having pct ready, well I most of the time I do, por atleast got some AI laying aorund. Or I can get hand on some quick.
But due to recent police activity it has been hard to get stuff moved, and people lay low.
Ordering from some site is not an option where I live, as it most likely will get stopped at customs. And in customs/police point of view I might aswell been trafficking heroin where I live.

But this actually went far better than I expected.
I did drop 10kg bodyweight, but also lost close to 4% BF. Wich is a good thing :) So the slightly lost muscle mass I can live with.
Had my first try at the gym yesterday, and haven't really dropped too much considering not lifting weights for the last 4 weeks. And this was a day after doing two 20-hrs shift.

I've decided to get back on testo/deca now. And stay on till midsummer, as I got 8 weeks off work than, giving me time to do a proper PCT and recover well.

Thanks again for the advices :)

Top Bottom