Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole to dry up

SisterTales

[FONT=&quot]I've been using a bunch of letrozole to dry up the last few weeks and only running very low test ew(125mg) and just wondering is it possible for crashed/low estrogen to make you hold water instead?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Considering this what pro bodybuilders to come in dry as possible for competitions I'm sure you won't hold water but I just wanted to reaffirm and ask.[/FONT]

Yoi shouldn't be using letrozole except gyno protocol and emergency estrogen situations. Letrozole will completely crush your estrogen values, which is very unhealthy and comes with tons of side effects.
With the dosage of test you are on, you should not need any kind of AI at all. Even if you were hyper-estrogen sensitive, you wouldn't need more than arimidex at that dose.

don't follow what you think pros do ahead of shows .. this is the big mistake guys do and they like to come on forums and argue with me

"Ronnie coleman does this, steve you are wrong"

that is even more absurb then telling me

"Tom Brady throws a football this way, you are wrong showing me to throw a football that way"

you will never be Ronnie Coleman or Tom Brady PERIOD so not the buffoonery

Top Bottom