Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letrozole or arimidex w/ anadrol. & post cycle

W

WARBIRDWS6

which would be preferred between arimidex and letrozole when using anadrol? also would letrozole be effective with a post cycle (any AS Cycle) clomid/clen stack? especially if one is sensitive to estrogen.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
which would be preferred between arimidex and letrozole when using anadrol? also would letrozole be effective with a post cycle (any AS Cycle) clomid/clen stack? especially if one is sensitive to estrogen.

anadrol does not aromatise, so arimidex or femera will be useless, post cycle i would definetly go with femera

Re: Re: letrozole or arimidex w/ anadrol. & post cycle

serge said:

anadrol does not aromatise, so arimidex or femera will be useless, post cycle i would definetly go with femera

WTF??? Serge----help me out here!

Anadrol 50 is the strongest and, at the same time, also the most effective oral steroid. The compound has an extremely high andro-genic effect which goes hand in hand with an extremely intense anabolic component. For this reason, dramatic gains in strength and muscle mass can be achieved in a very short time. An increase in body weight of 10 - 15 pounds or more in only 14 days is not un-usual. Water retention is considerable, so that the muscle diameter quickly increases and the user gets a massive appearance within record time.

Could you explain your statement.

Ok, so winstrol and anadrol actually would make a decent stack together then? and as far as estrogen related sides, i would need to look into vitex or bromo. would biotests M work well? i know it has a big dose of vitex in there with some other stuff that has slipped my mind. As far as hair loss, i assume the usual proscar 1mg ED/minoxidil 5% daily would be helpful (especially if its anadrol & winstrol). just would feel strange not using a strong anti-E.........i would think my breasts are going to grow some more. :)

funny thing is that i was thinking they would work well together. but since they are both 17AA....i thought it was a bad idea. i may try this since i got 115 IP winny and like 250 IP anadrol. maybe 2-3 anadrol a day and one or two winny. i'll have to get some bromo though, i think IAS has it and i wanted to get some nizoral from them anyway....unless anyone knows a cheap domestic source of bromo, let me know.

johnboy said:
by Bill Roberts - Like methandrostenolone (Dianabol), oxymetholone does not bind well to the androgen receptor (AR), and most of the anabolism it provides is via non-AR-mediated effects. It is therefore a Class II steroid and is best stacked with a Class I steroid. The drug appears to give the same benefits as Dianabol. Unlike Dianabol, however, it seems that oxymetholone is progestagenic. It has been observed to cause nipple soreness or to aggravate gynecomastia even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens, strongly suggesting that the effect is not estrogenic. That effect can be reduced by concurrent use of stanozolol (Winstrol), which is anti-progestagenic. This progestagenic effect of oxymetholone is only a concern when using aromatizing steroids. With androgens such as Primobolan, oxymetholone stacks very nicely and is a surprisingly friendly drug. In contrast, with testosterone it is a very harsh drug.

Anadrol does not convert to estrogen, and thus antiestrogens are not required if no aromatizable AAS are being used. However, in concert with aromatizing drugs, Anadrol is notorious for worsening "estrogenic" symptoms, possibly by producing progestagenic symptoms which the bodybuilder confuses as estrogenic, or by altering estrogen metabolism, or by upregulating aromatase.

Compared to what bodybuilders expect of it, the drug is reasonably mild when no aromatizing steroids are present. I consider its potency approximately comparable to Dianabol. It is not unusual for a first time user to do quite well on an Anadrol-only cycle, but more advanced users will want to stack with another steroid. Typical use is 50-150 mg/day, which should be divided into several doses per day.

Because oxymetholone is 17-alkylated, it is stressful to the liver. It is better to limit use to no more than 6 weeks or preferably four weeks before taking a break of at least equal length. Many users feel that it is more effectively used in the beginning parts of the cycle, rather than in the last few weeks.

thanx bro

johnboy said:

good point...A bombs are harsh enough, I wouldn't add a 2nd 17aa. Thanks for waking me up bro.

I think i'll do it anyway. 2 IP winny and 2 IP anadrol a day for 6 weeks....then 2 IP winny and 5 IP anavar for 2 weeks. i'll just take lots of ALA and milk thistle, and proscar/minoxidil. If i kill myself i'll let you all know. :)

Top Bottom