Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole or Arimidex.

c gheller

Which do you guys prefer to use ,Femara (Liquifem) or Arimidex (Liquidex) as your aromatase inhibitor. Im thinking to try AG Guys Liquifem. What dosage do you recommend for a 1000mg/week Test Enanthate cycle? Is AG Liquifem a good product?

LQ @ .3 ml EOD works great for me @ 1200mg/wk test. I have never had any gyno symptoms tho :)

c gheller said:
Which do you guys prefer to use ,Femara (Liquifem) or Arimidex (Liquidex) as your aromatase inhibitor. Im thinking to try AG Guys Liquifem. What dosage do you recommend for a 1000mg/week Test Enanthate cycle? Is AG Liquifem a good product?

Personally, I like Liquidex more for lower/medium dosage cycles, for 1g of test per week, I suggest you go with Femara at 1.25mgs/ED and if you're still bloated you can bump it up to 2.5mgs, just use your body as a guage.

yes of course AG femara is a good product, they sponsor elitefitness, and we don't let people sponsor elite unless they provide quality and service.

Mr.X

bruce410 said:
adex and nolva for test bro. femara is good for progesterone gyno from deca

femara works the same way as adex, only stronger.... does nothing for progesterone..
RU-486 is good for that department.

hey where do you get ru 486. i was going to use femara with my next deca cycle because i was told it was great for that.

Top Bottom