Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro vs gyno... on cycle or off?

maxspeed96ct

Ive got some gyno im going to try the letro/nolva combo....

Ive Done some reading but still have some questions...

Wondering if I Should I run it with some test or without..
Which will get better results as far as getting rid of the gyno, and will the letro yield gains a bit ?

Im worried about my sex drive to...
Also with cycle, should i run it at the begging and middle of the cycle or just the begining?

"Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **
** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg"""

depending on the last cycle and how long ago it was I think its better to taper off letro using nolva. As for using test well on it no its going to make it harder to get rid of the gyno.

Most people use
Sustain Alpha but proviron can be used and both will also help with the gyno. Proviron helping a bit more then the sustain.

Which will get better results as far as getting rid of the gyno, and will the letro yield gains a bit ?

Letrozole is the only thing that I am aware of that will possibly reverse gyno. Your not going to yield gains off Letrozole, but if you have single digit BF% you might notice a more dry appereance to your muscles.

It does not make any sense to run Testosterone when you are trying to reverse gyno. You should run the Letrozole before you begin your cycle.

Letrozole is the only thing that I am aware of that will possibly reverse gyno. Your not going to yield gains off Letrozole, but if you have single digit BF% you might notice a more dry appereance to your muscles.

It does not make any sense to run Testosterone when you are trying to reverse gyno. You should run the Letrozole before you begin your cycle.

K, ya letro is the only hope ive got for now, and my insurance wont cover the surgery so im going to give it a shot before i dish out 4,000$...

Only reason I was thinking of running it with the test is to help with the low sex drive, But I guess its something ill have to deal with and hope for the best......

K, ya letro is the only hope ive got for now, and my insurance wont cover the surgery so im going to give it a shot before i dish out 4,000$...

Only reason I was thinking of running it with the test is to help with the low sex drive, But I guess its something ill have to deal with and hope for the best......

letro/nolva dissolved my gyno on cycle. no supplements or any other drug will reverse gyno one bit besides letro and it is not a guarantee. dont waste any money on anything else but a good amount of letro and nolva. took 2 weeks to dissolve mine.

I did the 2.5mg/day of letro for 4 weeks to get rid of gyno (lumps) I'd had for 3 years. To say that I had no sex drive would be an understatement; I couldn't stand to be touched. But it worked and it was worth it.

Coming off the letro there was some estrogen rebound and my nips got itchy so I jumped on 20mg/day of nolvadex for 2 weeks to get me through it. Now I use letro as my go-to AI on every cycle.

Top Bottom